Tyler Seguin

They say that the organization is rude to the ice girls, but you have a different story for them. 

The girls on the Stars team were probably treated with more respect than the players themselves. Yeah, they don't get paid as much, but they are lenient with the rules.

First rule that is a lie:

You can't be in the same room as the players.

After games, the players sometimes invite the girls to go eat with them. There are multiple occasions where the ice girls are invited to events that require this. 

And this is one of them. 

Some of the players couldn't find dates and who do they require to fill in those empty spots? The ice girls. But you weren't there as a replacement date, Tyler had asked you out a couple weeks ago and you've hit it off.

He'd taken you out on a couple dates, and this is one of the 'many' he has planned. "You have no idea how stunning you look in that dress." He mutters into your ear while you both were waiting backstage for him to be introduced to the crowd. 

In all honesty, it was a simple black number that stopped an inch or two above your knee, the only thing you liked about your whole outfit was the heels. Hearing him say that not only boosted your confidence, but made your nerves ease.

"I was thinking maybe we could go get an actual dinner after this, I saw what they are serving as an entree and it looks like an appetizer." Tyler wraps his arms around your waist just as Jamie -the first player by alphabetical order- walks up. "Maybe Hard Rock Cafe, that place always hits the spot and it's close to your place." 

"Aren't we a bit dressed up for a burger joint?" You whisper, pulling at his the collar on his suit. He digs his fingers into your sides, trying to get you to let out that laugh he likes so much.

"I doubt they would say anything to such a beautiful sight."

"Tyler Seguin" Jim Nill calls out for Tyler and you push him towards the steps. As he is walking up the song Confident by Demi Lovato starts playing and it couldn't be anymore ironic. Tyler himself seems to be having a hard time holding in his laughs because he knows that this song describes him.

When you walk out to the front of the stage, Tyler is just walking off, and he holds his hand out to you. "Let's try to pick a different song next time." He tell you, finally letting out his laughter while leading you to the poker game he wanted to play at. 

"Maybe next time you could be up there with me." He says, because official WAGS got to be on stage with them, like Spezza's wife was up there with him.

"Isn't there something you have to ask me before that happens?" You question him, just as he sits down.

He pulls you down onto his lap and looks up at you with a smirk, "Would you, Y/N Y/L/N, be my girlfriend?" 

You expected it, but your face still breaks out in a smile. "Of course."

Heyyy guys, I'm actually working on a Dylan Larkin pt.2 for next time :)))))