Teuvo Teräväinen

for gexrgiegirl btw i love your stuff i cant wait until you update the artemi book

"Scoot over."

"Sit on the floor."

"Get your nasty feet off of me."

"Do we have to watch Ages of Ultron?"

"Stop whining, I can't hear the trailers."

"I said, scoot over." 

"Tazer, this is my house and you have a fat ass, find somewhere else to sit!" 

Absolute chaos. That is all you can think of right now because of how many people are crammed into Kaner's movie room. You and Teuvo are on one of the bigger recliners, made for one person, but you made it work. 

Teuvo chuckles here and there when he over hears something funny coming from his teammates but other than that you are just listening to his heart beat steadily while he brushes his hand through your hair. 

When you see the familiar Marvel introduction start and the room isn't quiet, you groan into Teuvo's chest. "Tyttö? What's wrong?"

"I just wanted to watch one movie and not have to watch it again at home because I couldn't hear anything." You mutter, not moving your head from his chest.

"Patrick! I said scoot over!"

"And I said no!" 

"Jonathan just find another seat for heavens sake!" You intervene so you can finally watch the movie in peace. He huffs with a pout and drags his feet to the seat right next to Kaner and sits down. "Finally some peace."

Right after you get settled, there is a loud rumbling sound, and you just think it is the movie until a stench fills the room. 

"Shawzy!"