Nick Leddy

requested by DarkDemonKiller

You both were being interviewed for a hockey wives episode, but neither of you knew that the other was being interviewed. The first question they asked you was what your names were.

"Y/N."

"Nicholas."

Next they asked who your spouse was.

"Nickie. Nick, Nicholas, sorry."

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/N."

It went on like that for another ten minutes, basic questions with one worded answers and then suddenly they sprung it on the both of you. 

"Do you love him/her?"

Neither of you have said those three words to each other yet, and you both didn't know how to reply to the question without blatantly outing yourself. He didn't want to make it seem like he didn't love you, and you the same. 

"Let me rephrase that. What do you love about each other?" 

"Easy-peasy," Was your reaction, you listed a bunch of the easier ones and then you went into more details."The fact that my whole day instantly becomes 100 times better when he walks through our front door. His eyes, his hugs are the best thing on this planet, it is like a teddy bear is hugging you. His protectiveness -is that a word? Well its a word for right now. Some girls might find it annoying but I love and enjoy it."

"I might forget something, can I write it down?" He jokes with a wide smile, "Her smile makes me fell fuzzy inside, does that count? Her shampoo is definitely one of my favorites, when I hug her I tend to put my nose in her hair and it smells amazing. When she sleeps, its adorable, but the best of them all is when she tries to cheer me up. Um, she does this thing, when I sit on the couch, she'll force her way into my arms, pushing her head in between my arm and chest. I love it when she does that, especially when she makes really really corny and terrible jokes." 

"I guess I do love him."

"So I do love her, I love her a lot."

You told Nick that you really wanted to watch this episode, and he agreed, he was equally as excited. Yet both of you didn't know that the other also did an interview. Sitting on the living room couch, the end of the episode was nearing and so were your tears. Everything he said was so sweet and he was surprised that you came up with that much stuff, 

At the end, you both were quiet, taking it all in. Nick had made the first move, he slipped an arm around your shoulder, and kissed the crown of your head. You had replied with wrapping your arms around his waist and an, "I love you, I hope you know that."

He gives you a sweet and long kiss on the lips and replies with, 

"I love you too."

Again this took me forever to write for something so small. I am sorry, but I hope you like it :)