Marco Scandella ft. Jonas Brodin

requested by MarcoGoalo

The movies were packed to the brim when your car pulled up to the curb. The lines were long but that was expected for the new Scorch Trials movie coming out in less then thirty minutes for the midnight premier.

"Why don't you do stand in line and I'll find us a parking space?" Marco suggested, seeing the honking cars fighting over a space that the driver hasn't even backed out of yet. 

"Sure thing." You leave the warmth of the car to go stand at the back of the line. From the looks of it the cinema was playing the same movie in multiple rooms at the same time, and weren't expected to run out of room any time soon.

After ten minutes of waiting, Marco joins you with a kiss and wraps you in a hug to keep warm.

"I have this feeling that someone is staring at my back." You say as you hug him back. 

"You're just paranoid, it's nothing." He answers rubbing is hand on your back and you can feel the worry rolling off of your shoulders.

Your brother, Jonas Brodin -Marco's teammate- wanted to see this movie for the longest time, and this is the only movie theater playing multiple midnight shows at once. But he doesn't know you're dating because he wouldn't accept it.

"Someone is staring at us, Marco, they are judging us."

"It's probably some Colorado fan, they're in town for the game tomorrow." He answers, and both of us shuffle forward when the line moves forward. 

"I'm pretty sure I am not a Avs fan." Letting out a defeated sigh, you hit your head on Marco's chest repeatedly. Of course Jonas was going to be here, you called it before you were even at the cinema. 

"Hey man..." Marco tries to form words but it isn't working out for him. 

You refuse to turn around to look at your brother, of course he would ruin your date night. You can hear him sigh heavily, "How long has this been going on?"

"A couple months, before you say anything about how I will hurt her, I love Y/N and you can't stop us from seeing each other." Marco tightens his grip on you when he sees your brothers face go blank. 

The silence was louder than the people talking around you, but when your brother burst out laughing, Marco looks at you in confusion. "You-" Jonas took a deep breath, "actually believe that I would break this apart?" 

When we don't answer him, he continues, "Marco has been talking for days about this girl he is seeing -now know its you-  but he was talking so highly about this girl and we'd all ask who she was and he wouldn't tell us. But you could tell how highly he thought of you."

Blushing, you wrap your arms around your boyfriend's waist. You didn't know that he talked about you with the team and made you happy that he was so proud of  your relationship.

Jonas continues on, adding a smirk to it this time, "So yes I give you my blessing."