Alex Galchenyuk

Red and white decorated the house in front of you elegantly and the emerald green of the tree contrasted with the decorations and you were proud of yourself. This was the first time you celebrated Christmas with Alex in Montreal, and you are throwing the team party this year.

You had it set up where every family/couple of the team would put on an ornament of their choice and finally Mr. Molson would top the tree with the star. You were lucky, Alex lost an odds on game to you and now he was shoveling the driveway while you were inside the warm house and smelling the delicious deserts and other foods.

A muffled sigh of pleasure is heard once Alex steps back inside of the house. He starts shedding the layers of clothes as he walks further into the house. You roll your eyes and smile at him because the way he was over exaggerating it was amusing to you.

You didn't see the sideways glacne that he gave you before he started running at you with his cold hands out to grab your hips. His wet clothes found a way to soak your comfy pajamas and his frozen hands were resting on the skin just under the hem of your shirt.

"You're so warm." Alex mumbles as he tries running his freezing nose on you neck.

"No!" You shout squirming in his hold, trying to escape, "You're going to get me sick!" He pulls away and gives you a quick pout and hides his face again. You could feel his beard itching your neck and collar bone. "Go change into something warm and then we can lie down."

"You promise? There is no backing out." Alex asks you with a small smile.

You let out a laugh and think about it, you've finished everything that needed to be done, all you needed to do was get dressed in proper clothing, which could be done an hour before everyone shows up.

Alex pokes your sides knowing that you were overthinking it.

"Okay, okay, I promise."

**

It's short but it's something. It's also that time of year again.

Funny story, this has been in my drafts for a year now and I finally finished it.

So lately I feel like I can start writing again, but no promises. But I think I might feel that way bc I sort of let my vine due when they made that announcement that they are stopping it.

But if you're still with me, thank you for being patient. If you're new, you're going to need patience.

Thank you again,
Aida / Sam