Tyler Seguin

"No Tyler, put your right foot in the stirrup and then swing your left leg over." You try getting him onto the horse correctly. "Yeah, you have it ri- nope. Hop off, you aren't supposed to be facing his ass."

Jamie is already on his horse snickering when we are trying to solve a nearly impossible problem. Getting city boy, Tyler Seguin, onto a horse. 

You lift yourself onto the saddle, "Your ass looks good, really hot Y/N."

You groan, getting annoyed with his antics, "Please Ty, just try."

He copies your movements exactly, sitting on the saddle and shifting uncomfortably,  "This hurts my crotch, why don't you guys wear jocks for this?" 

You mount yourself onto the leather and ignore his question. "To go in a slow walk, lightly tap his sides, the harder you hit his side, the faster he goes. To stop, don't tug on the reins, just pull back slightly or say 'halt'. To turn him just pull more in the direction you want him to go." You demonstrate pulling more to the right to face Tyler. 

"I think I'm ready." Once he says that, the horse whines, throwing it's head back. "What! What did I do to it?" 

"He is just ready to get your fat ass off of him." Jamie answers for you, easily taking off down the field, leaving you both in the dust. 

"Get moving." You order Tyler, making your horse move into a slow trot. He gets his horse moving down the trail and you silently follow after him, "See this is nice, no screaming city noises, you, me-

"-and me!" Jamie trots up right next to your horse and interrupts the conversation. 

Tyler scowls, "No Jamie, this is my date with Y/N, go somewhere else." He tries to turn around and glare at him but you quickly scold him for taking his eyes off the path.

"And Y/N is my sister, I think family comes first." Jamie gloats in your boyfriends face.

Your face twists in surprise, Jamie was being a pest. "No it doesn't, go away." You try kicking his leg but you didn't feel comfortable letting your calf leave the horse's side. "Go stay with Jordie, the poor boy is probably lost."

"I'm right here."

"For the love of- go away!" You exclaim, trying to get them to leave you alone. 

Your loud voice spooks the horse that Tyler is on, and the next thing you know, he is all the way down the field, screaming for his life. "Pull on the reigns but not too hard!" You try to shout over his yelling. You never knew that he knew so many curse words. 

When Tyler finally get the horse to calm down, he swings himself off of the saddle, leaves the horse in the middle of the field and just walks away. 

"I'm done, you just ruined Texas for me."

hey people, above ^^^ is something im working on (an alex galchenyuk imagine) i havent finished the description but just by looking at the cover, can y'all tell me who is interested? and maybe ill post the first chapter