Night Class 1-Part 3: The End of Class

After the class settled down, Carmen began speaking again.

"I know you're all freaking out about the Vampires, but they won't hurt you! I promise!" She assured us.

"As long as Alex is a Guardian," I heard Lexi mutter.

"Is he a Vampire?" I asked, looking at her.

She nodded.

"He's my cousin, and like everyone else he's a Pure Blood."

"So you mean what Carmen saying is true?"

"Yes."

"For the remaining class period, Alex and I will take you around the campus."

"The campus is huge," I heard Lexi say. "However, there are short cuts around every corner."

"I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed," I answered her.

The whole class stood up and followed Alex and Carmen out of the room.

~~~~

Carmen was right. The whole tour lasted the rest of the class period, and the sun was now starting to come up. Karma yawned next to me.

"I better get to bed....."

"But it's almost morning."

"Nagisa, you're forgetting I'm a Vampire. And Vampires-"

He ran in front of me, and began walking backwards facing me, with his hands behind his head as usual.

"Sleep at night."

"Then how come you back at Kunugigaoka, you come out in the day?" I asked.

"Because my Mother was a Human. Because of that I can walk out in daylight, and not get sun burnt like my cousins."

"That's amazing," I answered, my eyes wide.

"You could say that."

He turned and walked forward again, his hands still behind his head. For the first Night Class it went pretty well. However, I wouldn't really call it a class. It was more a like an intro class to the school. What to expect, what you're going to be learning, the rules, and taking a tour around the school. Tomorrow is the real deal. And I'm ready to kill my teacher.