Evening 2: Meeting the Fangirls!

When I came back to the dorm, the Night Class students were all up and about.

"What's going on?" I asked Karma, as I walked over to him.

He looked over at me.

"It's almost time to go to our classes," He answered.

"It is?"

I looked up at the clock. My eyes widened.

"I have to go get ready!"

I ran away from Karma and into my room.

~~~~

"STAY BACK!" I heard a loud scream from behind the door.

"Who was that?"

"Mostly likely Carmen," Karma answered me, as he walked up next to me.

He was carrying his supplies, that were tied up in a ribbon. Weird huh?

Slowly the door started to open. When the door opened, almost all of the Day Class students were in front of the door! Not only that, but they're all girls!

"Go back to your Dorms!" Carmen yelled, trying to push the girls back.

All the girls were yelling at us, their arms frantically waving.

"Looks like we have some Fangirls."

Karma chuckled.

"Alex, help me!" Carmen pleaded.

She looked over to the side wall. I looked over as well, to see Alex leaning on the wall, his hands in his pockets.

"No, this is funny," He answered the Guardian.

"ALEX!!!"

"Alright, alright!" He yelled, standing up from the wall.

He walked in front of the girls.

"Alex! Alex!" The girls yelled.

"He has fans too....," I told Karma.

"Of course he would."

I looked back at the two Guardians.

"Everyone line up on the side of the side walks! You can watch the Night Class students walk by, but the instant they're gone, go back to your dorms!"

Immediately all the girls lined up on both sides of the side walk. As they did the other Night Class students met up with us.

"Ah! My favorite time of the day!" Aido yelled, as he walked up to us.

"Why's that?" I asked, as I began walking with him.

"The girls of course!"

He waved his arms out in front of him.

"Aido!" The girls cheered/yelled.

He stopped and made his hand into a gun.

"Bang!" He yelled, and pretended to shoot the girls.

The girls suddenly had hearts in their eyes! ACTUAL HEARTS! They screamed and fainted.

"-_- Are all girls like this?" I thought to myself

"Hey look."

"Those must be the new Night Class students....."

"I heard Mr.Cross transferred a whole class from another school!"

"I heard Aido and the other Sakamakis got transferred into that class as well."

I looked around at all the girls who were whispering. I could hear them, but I don't know why.

"Looks like we caused quite a scene," Karma said to me.

I nodded as I looked forward again. It's amazing how such a transfer can cause quite a stir.

"Hey Alex?"

I looked behind my shoulder at him. His hands were behind his head, and he was walking behind all the Night Class students. I knew he was a Vampire, since he looked directly at me. Karma told me Vampires had super hearing. I have to remember to make a note about that.

"When students transfer to the Night Class, do they cause a stir with the Day Class?"

He nodded at me. If he said anything to me, he would make the Day Class students confused, since any Human couldn't hear what I was saying from that far away. He's really good at keeping his cover unlike Aido....He was laughing as he started flirting with EVERY Day Class student. As he smiled, you could see his fangs easily. Maybe some Vampires can't keep their cover after all.....

~Note 4: Vampires have super sonic hearing~