Night Class 3- Part 3: The Vampire in the Window

"This is one messed up game of hide-and-seek," I thought.

I hid in the bushes. Everywhere I turn, Toko was tagging people out.

"Come on! You are not even trying! Act like you're actually trying to kill me!" I him yell, across the field.

I clutched my rubber dagger and sprinted to the other bushes. I peeked through to see Toko. He was pacing around in a circle, looking annoyed. Suddenly he stopped. He kneeled down and grabbed a small stone. He stood up, his back turned to me. I watched closely, as he tossed the stone up and down in his hand. He suddenly whipped around and threw the rock straight at me. Without a second thought, I rolled out of the way.

"Fast reflexes."

I soon realized I was out of the bushes. I looked up at my teacher. I slowly stood up.

"You must be the famous student, Nagisa."

"I'm not famous," I answered him.

"Sure you are."

Before I could answer, another stone was thrown at me. I rolled out of the way again. More stones were thrown at me. Each one faster than the last. I dodged all of them, barely getting hit. Soon he stopped.

"You move like a....."

His voice trailed off.

"Class is dismissed!"

Whispers of confusion filled my ears.

"But Mr.Toko," I heard someone began. "We still have-"

"Class. Is. Dismissed!" He yelled louder and angrier.

He turned around and walked back into the school, slamming the door shut behind him. I alone in the center of the courtyard, as I watched everyone else walk inside. I looked around. I felt like someone was watching me. I looked up at the windows of the Vampires' classrooms and froze. A man wearing a Night-Class uniform was staring down at me. He had brown hair that reached down to his collar, his bangs framing his face. His red-brown eyes were locked on mine. He was studying me. I could tell. However, one question came to mind.

"Who.....Is he?" I thought.

He had a calm expression on his face. A few seconds later he stood up and walked away from the window.

"What was that all about?"

~~~~

IzabellaDeath2001

I updated. I hope you're happy now.