Night Class 5: More Guardians

I sat in my seat and watched everyone work. My group finished early so they all decided to leave to pack. I couldn't stop thinking about what Kaname asked me.

"Would you consider being a Vampire?"

I closed my eyes, holding a pencil in my hand.

"Would I want to be one....?" I thought. "All Vampires are beautiful and have powers.....However, some uses those to their advantage to kill Humans.....That's right."

I started tapping my pencil on the desk.

"Vampires need blood to survive.....Would.....I be able to kill a Human.....? All in order to get food?"

"Yo Nagisa!"

I opened my eyes to see Karma standing next to me.

"Oh Karma! You're back!" I yelled, surprised.

He chuckled and sat down next to me.

"I didn't come alone."

"Your cousins are back as well?" I asked.

"Not exactly....."

Suddenly the door swung opened.

"Hello Class 3-E!" A man with glasses yelled excitedly.

He strolled into the classroom happily. He had long ash blonde hair that was in a loose pony tail. Behind his glasses were hazel eyes that darted around the classroom.

"My name is Mr.Cross! I am the Head Master here at Cross Academy!"

He twirled around, his arms spread out wide.

"Stop spinning around."

Two people walked in. One was a tall man with silver hair and lavender eyes. The other was a girl with longi brown hair and red eyes. They both wore Guardian stripes.

"Oh Zero! Why are you so cold!?" Mr.Cross yelled at the boy.

The boy glared at him.

"Who the hell are you!?" Terasaka yelled from the front.

Karma chuckled. Mr.Cross spread his arms out at the two adults.

"These are your new Guardians! They'll be here everyday, so Carmen and Alex can focus on their studies!" Mr.Cross yelled.

The lady looked at us and smiled sweetly.

"My name is Yuki Cross! I'm the Headmaster's daughter!" She yelled excitedly.

"My name is Zero Kiyu."

The man fully turned to us.

"I expect great things from all of you. Therefore Yuki and I will tutor you if you have any trouble. So if you have any trouble, come to see us."

"Ah! Zero has a soft side!"

Mr.Cross suddenly hugged Zero. Zero glared at him and tried to pushi him away.

"Hey! Stop it!"

Yuki laughed. I smiled and watched the spectacle, my hand resting on the injured, bandaged hand.

~~~~

Dedicated to IzabellaDeath2001