Evening 4: More Secrets

"Kaname Kuran!? Isn't he the one that Karma told me not to trust!?"

"We better get back to the dorms. We need to clean your wound up." 

He started walking away again. I watched him walk away."

"Are you coming?"

"O-Oh! Yes! I'm coming!"

I ran after him. We both walked through the streets. People were staring at us and were whispering to one another.  

"What is your relationship with Karma Sakamaki?"

I looked away from the people and looked up at the tall man.

"We're best friends I suppose....."

"I see...."

We continued walking.

"Do you know Maddie Toya?"

"Maddie Toya? Who is that?"

"I don't," I answered him. 

"So he's been keeping her a secret.....," I heard him mutter.

"Secret? What secret? What is going on!?"

He suddenly stopped which in turn made me stop. I noticed that we were in front of the n=black gates to the school. Kaname turned around to face me. 

"You shouldn't get close to Karma Sakamaki."

He kneeled down in front of me, pulling out two rubber bands. He reached up and started doing my hair. I watched him, a cold expression on his face. After my hair was up in my two usual tails, Kaname stood up and started walking into the school.

"Oh, one more thing." 

He stopped and looked at me. 

"Nagisa Shiota," He said to me, his voice dead serious. "Would you consider being a Vampire?"

~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you like the chapter! Now I have a really important question for all of you. I want someone from E Class to be a Level E Vampire, however, I can't decide who. It can not be Nagisa, Kayano, or Itona. Please tell me who you think in the comments! I would really appreciate it! See you till next chapter!

~~~~

Dedicated to IzabellaDeath2001