Night Class 3- Part 2: The Secret Message

"Good night class!"

Koro-Sensei stood behind his usual pedestal, his attendance book in his tentacles. He began roll call as usual.

"Hm? Where are Marie and Cho?" He asked.

"They were excused by Mr.Cross to go to a concert."

I looked towards the door to see the boy that looked like Karma. He wore a white uniform, however, it had black stripes going down it. Not only that, but he had a red rose pinned to it.

"And who might you be?" Koro-Sensei asked, his tentacles waving around him.

"Hey Lexi," I whispered. "Is that-"

I never got to finish since the boy answered for me.

"Mark Sakamaki. Third year vampire student, first year assassin teacher."

Koro-Sensei seemed surprised by this, since his yellow skin turned sky blue.

"I wasn't expecting you to take over this class!"

"I'm not. My colleagues are. I'm just here to observe, and make sure my brother doesn't get into trouble."

Before Koro-Sensei could say anything, Mark already began walking towards the seats.

"Ha ha. Very funny, Mark. You're not fooling me," I heard Karma say from the back.

"What do you mean?"

Mark stopped right in front of the steps, and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm just here because I was worried about you older brother."

He made a big arm gesture towards the whole room.

"These are your peers right? And I've heard from a couple of them, that you weren't acting very Vampire-like. They told me, you've been acting like a human."

His red eyes gazed at Karma.

"Is that true?"

"And what if it is?"

Mark smiled, however, it was a smile I wasn't expecting from a Vampire. It was a sincere smile. A smile only someone who truly loved someone would have. I guess Mark and Karma do get along. He began climbing the steps, up towards where Karma was. However, when we got to our row he stopped. He slowly turned to face me and Lexi, however, his gaze was not trained on Lexi.

"You....," I heard him whisper.

He stared at me, his expression filled with shock and worry. I blinked in confusion as he took a step towards me.

"Alright losers!"

I jumped as a boy walked in. I turned to look at him, ignoring Mark. The boy had short orange hair and had an eye patch over his left eye. His red eye gazed at everyone in the room.

"My name is Toko. I will be your new stealth teacher. I will be teaching you how to kill anything in the dark. For now you will be training on how to kill your teacher as planned. Then I will teach you-"

He leaned over the pedestal Koro-Sensei was standing behind.

"How to kill Vampires."

All at once, voices of concerned and excitement filled the room.

"I will teach you how to cover your scent, your blood, heart beats, anything that vampires can sense in a Human."

"Mr. Toko, if you will excuse me, but I am teaching this class. And I will not-

"Shut up tentacle squid."

Toko held up a blue folder in front of Koro-Sensei. Koro-Sensei grabbed the folder as if it would explode at any second.

"That's the class schedule for the teachers. Mr.Cross arranged the classes so you wouldn't have to teach every class."

He opened up the folder, and read the papers inside them.

"It....Seems everything is in order.....," Koro-Sensei muttered.

"Good. Now if you'll excuse I have a class to teach."

Toko turned back to us. Koro-Sensei slithered out of the room, his head hanging low.

"Now unfortunately this class is for Humans only."

"You don't have to tell us twice."

I closed my eyes.

"This is going to be a boring class if Karma's not going to be in it," I thought.

I opened my eyes only to find Lexi gone. I looked around the classroom. Everyone was gone expect for Karma and Mark. They were walking down the steps. Once they reached the bottom, Mark walked up to Toko. He placed his hand on his shoulder and leaned forward. He seemed to whisper something into his ear. Toko nodded and Mark pulled away. Karma turned towards me, and seemed to mouth something at me. Then he turned around and walked out of the room with Mark. I blinked in confusion.

"Now let's get started. Everyone get into your P.E. clothes and meet me outside."

As everyone stood up to grab their stuff, I stayed seated. My mind was still racing from what Karma "told" me.

"Don't trust Kaname Kuran."