Chapter 7

Yoichi's POV

"Good morning Yuu-kun."

I greeted the sleeping male, he groaned, tossed and turned, being too tired to get up from bed. I smile and begin to shake him. "Come on Yuu-kun, wake up, the sun is up, let's go do something fun together."

"Yoichi, not now." He said.

I smile at him, I was really happy he was here and extremely excited. Finally, we had met. I have known Yuu-kun ever since he was young, but he didn't know me because he didn't believe, it was sad that he didn't, now that he was here I was going to make sure that he does believe, I couldn't wait for us to become close friends.

"Yuu-kun." I shake him. "Don't be lazy, wake up. We have so much stuff to do, I have to take you lots of places today, show you to my friends- Yuu-kun wake up."

He groans again and looks at me with his emerald orbs similar to mine. "What time is it?" He rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Didn't we just go yo bed."

"Silly." I laugh and gently pull him up from the bed. "Now get yourself ready then come for breakfast, we have so much to do today." He yawned out loud.

"Yea yea." He said to me.

"Do you like it?" I ask as I watch Yuu-kun eat the food before him.

"It's really good." He said, causing me to smile. "You're a really good cook Yoichi, this is delicious."

"Really?" My ears stood and my tail wagged in excitement, I was really glad hearing that from him. "Thank you so much Yuu-kun." I said but didn't get any response, when I looked at Yuu-kun, he was just staring at me and blushing. It made me blush too, did something happen? Did I do something wrong? "What's the matter?" I asked feeling slightly embarrassed. "Is something wrong Yuu-kun? Is there a problem?"

"N-no." He said as he looked at his food.

"I see." I said, my cheeks were still hot and no doubt red. I needed to excuse myself and calm down a bit. "Please excuse me. I'll be back." I say.

"S-sure." He said as I left.

-----

Yuu's POV

I watched Yoichi leave feeling so ashamed and embarrassed of myself, I had probably made him uncomfortable with the way I was looking at him. I couldn't help it, after I complimented him, he just gave me the most adorable expression ever. He was so cute, was there no end to his cuteness? I didn't know how much more I could take of him. I just wanted to hold him in my arms and leave kisses all around his-

WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING? HE IS A GUY.

I push aside the thought of wanting to kiss Yoichi, this was the second time I had the urge to do so. What was the matter with me? I continue eating my breakfast, I didn't want to keep Yoichi waiting, he was going to show me around. Though I would be very happy if someone told me where here was exactly, I had been here for two days now and I still had no clue what this place was. They said it was Wonderland, I thought it was some prank pulled by my parents, but now I slowly started realizing that this was no prank at all.

So where was I and what was going on?

This was such a weird place, for starters, Yoichi's home creeped me out, we would jump into a small hole that would suddenly increase five times it size then fall down somewhere. Of course, the hole was supposed to be above us and huge but it would suddenly be on the ground again and be in it's normal size. It was very confusing.