Chapter 9

It had been days since I fell down that hole, it had been days since I came to Wonderland, I hadn't made contact with my parents at all and wondered how there were doing. They were probably worried about me,  wondering where I was. I wish I could reach them and tell them I was ok, I didn't know when the Queen planned to release from this place but until then I was stuck here. But I wasn't complaining though, to be honest, I was enjoying myself here, I had made lots of friends and met many people. I was staying in the home of one of NY good friends, Yoichi, he was the White Rabbit, a very cute guy who was absolutely sweet and kind.

"The Queen?" I asked.

Yoichi just told me that he received words, the Queen would like to see me again. I haven't been to the palace ever since the other time, neither had I seen the Queen.

"She wishes to talk to you." Yoichi said. "I've been hearing words, they say her health is slowly improving." He smiled. "Thank you Yuu-kun, you're slowly opening up."

When I got here, I was told about the story of my family lineage, and apparently if a Wonderland didn't believe the Queen would slowly die. I was the Wonderland who didn't believe, so I was brought here to at least get a chance at it. Hearing that she was getting better made me happy to be honest, I didn't really believe that this was a magical place but then again I was curious. I wanted to believe, I was excited to know more, to explore, there was no possible explanation to all this, so I guess I was actually trying to open up and believe that it was all real, I guess that was why she was getting a little better.

"So, when do we leave?" I asked.

"RIGHT NOW!" Someone screamed from behind me, I was so frightened that I jumped right out of my seat. I turned to see who it was, it was Ferid. "Good morning Yuichiro." He smiled at me, where the hell did he come from? "Did I scare you?" He chuckled. "My bad."

"What do you think you are doing here?" I asked. "Where did you even come from?"

"I came here to collect you and where I came from does not matter." He said. "Now. If you'd please come with me, you know we can't keep the Queen waiting." He forcefully carried me on his shoulders, I didn't even have time to speak before he took me away.

"Why is he here?"

I wasn't pleased at all, first I had been lifted off the ground and taken away and now the first person we meet in the palace is Mika. Today was going to be a bad day, I could already see it.

"Your mother would like to have a word with him." Ferid said.

"I don't want him around my mother." Mika said. "His presence kills her all the more."

"Mika, why do you still talk like that?" Ferid asked. "Haven't you heard? Your mother is a bit better now, we're making improvements here. Yuichiro is trying his best to believe, so why do you still hate him?"

"He's irritating." Mika said. "He should have believed by now, he's wasting time, my mother's health might have improved but it hasn't gotten fully better. He hasn't fully believed, he is still questioning himself. I hate him."

God Mika was really getting on my nerves right now. What did he want from me? I was doing my best wasn't I? He didn't really expect me to just believe like that, I was still questioning things. Things were still not right in my eyes, but I was getting there, why was he so mad at me?

"Keep him away from my mother." Mika said.

"Sorry Mikaela but your mother is the one who requested to see him." Ferid said. "So I can't do as you've said because I only listen to the Queen."