Chapter 25

It had been two days since I was brought into this messed up town by the Knave of hearts, those two days have been one of the worst. Every morning and night I had to sneak into that public bathhouse to take a bath. For the mornings I went early and the night, I went late. The people in this town where crooks and criminals, there was no telling what they would do seeing a foreigner like myself. The stupid knave of hearts who is supposed to be protecting me was busy toying around with women. Speaking of women, the women around did all his work, they cooked, cleaned, did the laundry and speaking of cooking, I haven't had a decent meal since I got here because the damn guy refuses sharing what the women brings for him.

"They made it for me and not you." He would say to me.

"DAMN YOU! DO YOU WANT ME TO STARVE TO DEATH? I'M HUNGRY."

"I thought I told you to go steal something when you're hungry?"

"I am not a thief."

"Goody goodies don't last long here."

"I don't even want to be here." I yelled. "Couldn't you have left me until it was the appropriate time to kidnap me? Why bring me here to suffer? What did I do to you?"

"You're irritating me Wonderland."

"IT WOULDN'T KILL YOU TO SHARE WITH ME, I'M HUNGRY YOU BASTARD."

He ignored me and left the living room, the guy was so annoying. Why was he being this hard headed? What was there to give a guy something to eat. I decide to take my mind off food for now, maybe look for something to do. I look around the place, nothing that special about it but it was the home of a crook so there must be something valuable and worth my time lying around. And what better place to find that than his room.

I had been warned severally by Crowley never to go up there, so there should be something good there. I quickly walk up the stairs to where his room was, I try opening it but it was locked. The strange part was that there was no key hole on the door or even a knob. Maybe it operated with magic.

"Someone other than the knave of hearts?" I heard a voice.

"Who's there?" I asked and a face appeared through the door, I jumped a bit but not too much, with all I've seen in this place nothing could frighten me again. "Who are you?" I asked the person, looked female with long purple hair and red eyes.

"I'm Asura." He said. "I'm a demon."

"I don't remember demons in wonderland."

"The Jabberwokki is the only dark side of Wonderland you humans portray."

The demon Asura, came out fully through the door, flying about.

"What are you doing in there?"

"I belong to the Knave of hearts so I have to stay here."

"Are you a slave or something?" I asked and Asura nodded. "That monster doesn't do anything immoral with you right? To think he'd keep a young girl like you in his-"

"I'm a boy."

".....sorry."

"And when you say morally wrong, you mean dirty things right? Like sex and all that, I wish."

"You..."

"Look at him, who wouldn't."

"A-ha." I said, I didn't even want to think about that, it's best to change the subject. "So can I come in?"

"Sure." Asura said. "I'd say no but you seem like a nice person and I like you." The door opened on its own. "Come in, I have so much to show you." I entered and Asura followed in after me. The room looked ordinary, too ordinary, even for a crook like this. "I'm sure you're looking for the good stuff." He flew over to the wall and placed his hand on it, the wall opened up revealing a secret passage. That looked very interesting, I waste no time in entering the place.