Chapter 12

"MIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I scream as I was falling from a hill and land into the water with a great splash.

"YUU-CHAN!" Mika called from the top of the hill looking around for me. "YUU-CHAN ARE YOU DEAD? ANSWER ME?" He asked. "Oh no." He jumped in also and began searching for me inside the water.

----

Mika's POV

We were just having fun, I took him up here and dared him to jump but he refused, something about being scared of high places. It wasn't that high. Still, I wanted to show him that it was fun and safe and so I pushed him in, he landed into the water but didn't come back up. I called out to him but he didn't respond, I was getting a little worried so I jumped in after him and began searching. Underneath the water, I couldn't find him, if he was unconscious I would definitely find his body but I couldn't, I didn't see anything. Then before I know it, I was pulled down by someone, I look to see who it was, before I get a clear sighting, a pair of lips clashed over mine in a deep kiss.

----

Yuu's POV

Asshole

I said to myself as I saw Mika in the water, I honestly thought he wouldn't get worried and come searching for me. I was going to make him pay for shoving me off a hill like that, I swim up to him trying not to make a sound. I reached out and pulled him by the leg, I probably didn't think any of this through because the next thing I did surprised both him and myself.

I kissed him.

Once again Mika and I were kissing.

"What the hell was that?" Mika asked as he panted and coughed. We had finally come out from the water, I had kissed Mika to stop him from breathing a while. It affected me too but due to swimming practice all the time, I had learn to hold my breath for a while underwater, I couldn't say the same for Mika. "Another minute down there and I could have gone unconscious."

"Blame yourself for that." I said. "Why did you push me? I could have died."

"No you wouldn't have died." Mika said. "I told you it was safe, it was just something fun to do."

"Fun?" I frown. "Mika, I'm all wet, I can't walk back like this and if I stay here, I'll catch a cold."

"Take your clothes off then." He said.

"Excuse me?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Take your clothes off and dry off." Mika said.

"I will not." I said, finding it unbelievable, he had just told me to strip out in public like it was nothing. "Someone could be around."

"Ok then, stay and catch a cold." He said.

"You are annoying." I yelled. "This is all your fault you know."

"That's why I want to help you." Mika said. "Take off your clothes and hang them out to dry while I start a fire for us to warm up in."

Us?

"Wait, are you-" My question was answered when he began undoing his tie. I felt my cheek boil, I was blushing no doubt. I quickly turn away from him. "DON'T UNDRESS IN PUBLIC YOU LUNATIC." I yelled at him.

"Are you ashamed?" He asked. "Unbelievable, we're both guys you know. What are we hiding each other? Well, I have no doubt that my body will be more developed than yours of course."

"WHAT?" I turn back to look at him, he was already naked at his chest, he had a well built body and- I was defeated. I shut my mouth before any other words could come out, he definitely had a more developed body than I didn't.