Chapter 10

"Caterpillar?" I stare at the young man before me, who less than a minute ago was just a mere caterpillar. "Um..er..it's nice to meet you, Mr. Kimizuki."

Kimizuki raised his hands and a hookah suddenly appeared in them. "Well?" He asked as he placed it in his mouth. "What are you three doing here? Disturbing my peace."

"We can't be blamed for the fact you move homes." Mika said to him. "Who would have known that you lived here?"

Kimizuki stared at us with a straight face, he didn't seem happy at all. We really had disturbed the peace, whether we knew it or not, we were too loud. "Forgive us, Mr. Kimizuki." I said. "We'll go somewhere else so as to not disturb you." He looked at me, taking the hookah from his mouth.

"Who are you?" He asked rather rudely.

"M-me?" I ask pointing to myself. "My name is Yuichiro Wonderland."

"A wonderland?" He said.

Mika suddenly grabbed by hand, gripping it tightly, he turned me around to meet his gaze. He looked mad, but then again when was he never mad at me, the only question here was what had I done this time around? "FOOL!" He yelled. "My mother strictly told you not to tell anyone who you were. Do you really want to get killed? Because I'm not going to care if you ever get kidnapped."

"But you're my bodyguard and it's your job to protect me." I said to him. "Your mother wouldn't be happy if I were to get hurt under your watch." He gritted his teeth at me, I really enjoyed making him mad this way. It as really fun. "Besides, he's your friend right? You seem to know him really well, so I guess there's nothing to worry about." Mika let's go of my hands and I rub them, feeling a slight pain in them. His grip on me was pretty hard. "Anyway, I should go now, Yoichi says I should come home immediately I'm done at the palace."

"But I just made tea." Renée said. "Won't you join us for that? You're invited too Kimizuki."

Lacus warned me about Mika and Renée, he told me not to go to his place, their tea party wasn't any normal. He said something about them putting something in the tea that made them act really mad.  Maybe it would be best to stay away from them, but then again, it would be nice to get to know them better, especially Mika. "Ok, I'd love to." I said.

"WHAT?" Mika suddenly yelled.

"Splendid." Renée smiled then looked at Kimizuki. "And you? Kimizuki?" Kimuzuki shrugged, his hookah still in his mouth. "Well then, shall we?" Renée reached out to me, I hesitated first but eventually took it. I couldn't describe the feeling, it was like I was floating in mid air. A gush of wind flowed through my body, I close my eyes feeling the wonderful sensation. Then I opened my eyes and to my greatest surprise, I found myself in a different location. We were in a forest, a deep part of the forest, still hand in hand with Renée, Kimizuki and Mika beside us, we walked further into the forest until we came across a clear path. A clear path that had a very long table.

"Woah!" I exclaimed as I work closer. "This place is amazing, this is where you hang out Mika?"

"Most of the times." Renée said as he took a seat. "Please come seat." We all take a seat, widely spread from each other. I look around wondering what was next, the table was completely empty. "Well then, who wants tea?" With that said, like something the fairy god mother of Cinderella would do, with a gush of sparkles, tea pots and cups appeared on the table. "How many spoon do you take?" He asked.

"Um..two?" I said to him. I watched as the tea prepared itself, the equipments controlled themselves as if someone was doing it. I was amazed, this place just kept getting better and better. When it was all done, a cup filled with tea tapped it's way over to me. "Thank you." I said and took a scent of it , it smelt ok, besides I watched the entire thing, nothing odd or strange was put in. I took a sip. "It's good."