Chapter 17

Mika's POV

"Yuu-chan and I?"

Lest just told me what my mother had announced, to keep close watch over him Yuu-chan was going to be living with me.

"I think it's a bad idea." Lest said. "After all you are a depraved man, who knows what you'll do to the poor lad while he's alone with you."

"I will do nothing to harm Yuu-chan, neither will I indulge in non consensual act with him." I said.

"I see. So you'll do depraved things with him as long as he consents?" Lest asked. Maybe I didn't phrase that correctly but I just decide to go with it to mess with the mouse.

"It is a possibility." I said with a grin. 

"YOU SCUM, YOU AND THAT CAT DISGUSTS ME." Lest squeaked. "Speaking of that cat, he didn't seem happy with the news."

A small grin crept on my face as I wondered the look Lacus gave when he heard, it was enough satisfaction for me after seeing he and Yuu-chan in bed.

"I have a question to ask." Lest said as I look at him. "Are you two in love with the Wonderland."

I was silent for a moment.

"What are you talking about?" I laugh. "He might be but I certainly am not, I just dislike him being around Yuu-chan."

"You seemed pretty upset over what we saw." Lest said. "Almost jealous."

It was true. I acted jealous towards Lacus advances towards Yuu-chan. I didn't want them together but it wasn't because I liked Yuu-chan but because the damn cat was possibly only using him, trying to get me back for having Mina years back. Sadly Yuu-chan was gullible, despite his denial, there was something that attracted him to Lacus and before anyone could tell he would fall in love with me, I wasn't going to let that happen.

"Wait a minute, isn't your home too little?" Lest yelled. "You have only one bed."

"Do I?" I smirk.

"HOLD YOUR HORMONES YOU FILTHY VAGABOND, THAT BOY IS STILL UNDERAGE!!! WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING? HIS MOTHER WAS UNDERAGE WHEN YOU MATED WITH HER YOU DAMN PEDO, YOU SHOULD BE LOCKED UP! THE QUEEN MUST BE EMBARRASSED BY YOU, SLEEPING WITH CHILDREN, HOW OLD DO YOU EVEN THINK YOU ARE? TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY EIGHT...."

It puzzled me why Lest was throwing a tantrum over my business even after telling him I had no feelings for Yuu-chan, he went ahead to accuse me of wanting to sleep with him. I obviously knew I had no business here any longer so I left.

"AND ANOTHER THING YOU PEDOPHILIC PSYCHO-" Lest stopped when he noticed Mika was gone. "WHERE IN WONDERLAND HAS HE GONE TO? PROBABLY OFF TO FIND A CHILD TO MATE WITH. I AM DISGUSTED."

Yuu's POV

"I've been hearing that mouse squeak for over a few minutes, what is he going on about?"

We had left to the throne room where j had hopelessly begged Queen Krul to reconsider, I did not want to spend the rest of my stay all alone in a house with Mika. Our relationship as it was is already awkward, putting us under the same roof would complicate things all the more.

"Please your highness."

"Yuichiro what's the matter?" Queen Krul asks. "I thought you liked my son."

"I do. I really do. Mika and I are hood friends but-"

"Are you scared of something?" She asked. "Don't worry I'll be watching you two at all times and if Mika tries to force himself on you I'll strike him with lightning."