Chapter 14

"How exactly are we going to get inside that?" I ask while staring up at the tower before us. A tower build of bricks and from where I stood, I could only see one entrance, and it was at the very top.

"Don't worry, a fair maiden will come out and let down her golden hair for us to climb." Makoto said.

"Yes but first we must call out to her.' Shusaku said. The twins held each other and said in unison. "RAPUNZEL, RAPUNZEL, LET DOWN YOUR HAIR."

"Idiots." Kimizuki said.

As entertaining as the twins were, they still weren't very helpful at all. Though it made me wonder if other fairy tales out there existed. Places like Neverland and Narnia.... I definitely wouldn't mind going to Narnia.

"The only way up is by finding the secret door." Lacus said as he walked over to the tower. "Now where is it?"

"The wizard changes it day to day, to keep rascals out." Renée said while glaring at the twins. "It usually takes hours before someone is able to find the door."

Lacy's frowned. "So we're going to be here all day finding a damn door? No fun." He looked at me and smiled. "But with Yuu here, I guess it's ok."

I wanted to smack him so hard. I was mad at him and here he was trying to act as if nothing had happened, Lacus didn't even feel slightly remorseful for his action where as Mika was practically begging for forgiveness. Maybe I should forgive Mika instead, at least  he wasn't being ignorant.

"Well, we best get tapping. That secret door isn't going to find itself." Kimizuki said. Suddenly from the top of the tower a very long ladder was thrown down, it had almost hit Lacus who managed to get out of the way in time.

"Who?" We all look up and Mika at the top.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked. "Pick up the ladder and get climbing."

"How the hell did you get up there?" Makoto asked.

"How dare you try killing me hatter?" Lacus asked.

"Stop asking questions and climb." He said. "Oh and can someone help Yuu-chan up."

What exactly was wrong with Mika? Ever since he started caring about me, he'd been acting like an overprotective mother. I didn't need his protection, I was a man and could look after my own self.

"Yuu, do you want me to carry you?" Lacus asked.

"No." I said. "I'll be fine on my own, just leave me alone."

That was the longest climb that I had ever done in my entire life, I had to take a moment to catch my breath. Unlike the others who did it with a breeze, I felt like such a weakling among them.

"Yuu-chan. You ok?" Mika asks.

I ignore him and look away. I took a look around, it was dark and I couldn't see much. "So, where do we go from-" I took a few steps forward and didn't feel anything below my leg anymore. "HEEEEEEEEEEE!" Before I knew what was happening, I was falling. "AAAAAAAAAAAA!" I scream I was engulfed in total darkness, I couldn't see a thing, all I knew was that I was falling. I felt like this was it, the end, I didn't want it to be the end, I still had a long life ahead. I wish I had just stayed where Mika would have protected me.

Mika.

That was who I could think off in this moment. "MIKAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I scream...

-

"Yuu-chan?"

I open my eyes and the first thing I see is Mika's blue eyes staring down at me.

"M-Mika?" I could still feel my body trembling. Mika was carrying me.