Stupid blush!

*edited, but not that much. I really need to stop being so damned lazy.*

Stella's POV

Slowly, very slowly, I crawled to a bush, not being seen yet. I felt like the world was ending and it was up to me to save it. The rush I felt was incredible, I never do anything sneaky anymore. I rolled behind the outdoor school bench he was sitting on and put a hand on my chest. Calming my quickening pulse, I grinned.
I felt like a ninja.

The gaps between the wooden planks that formed the wooden bench were large enough for my hand to go through. Once my hand touched the little black book that I called my diary, I smirked in victory. No slimy secrets for you foreign exchange student! I finally felt like I was winning in life.
That is, until I felt a large hand touch mine. The creeper touch! I'm kidding, but it did startle me. Goosebumps spread everywhere on my arms and the block of ice that is my heart leapt out of my chest. Not literally.

         ' ...Well shit' I thought to myself.

         I slowly looked up to see green eyes piercing into mine. The corner of his mouth tilted upwards for a second, but I didn't miss it. The look of amusement on his face didn't falter, not once. I awkwardly pulled my hand away and cleared my throat.

Ninja moment ruined.

I slowly got up from my squatting position (hope that made my ass grow at least an inch) and eyed him suspiciously. He raised an arched eyebrow, his eyes following my every movement. He chuckled at my awkward facial expression. His chuckle was deep and cool, very cool. Kind of like a lion or something, except more sexy and less scary. It didn't just come out of his chest, it rumbled out of his chest. Okay Stella, no more rambling on- nobody cares that you liked his laugh. God, I sound like one of those romance novels my sister reads!

I just noticed that I was staring at him, and not the blank type of stare. Nope- it was that 'holy shit, give me a second to wipe my drool and stop thinking of what to name our kids' type of stare. The more I started, the more red my cheeks got. I blushed crimson red, like lobsters, or apples.
I bet I looked like a freaking tomato on a seventeen year old girl's flat body. That's weird, I'm not usually one to blush. I have to get away from him, his diseases are getting in my head and making me think idiotic things.

        Um...so, I'm just gonna-yeah." I whispered as I grabbed my diary from the bench. I turned around, ready to do the 'I'm sorry I got caught stalking you' walk of shame, when I froze in my tracks. My heart skipped a beat for a second, and I could feel myself grow pale.

"Did you say something?" I whisper, not willing myself to turn around and face him. I'm pretty sure he said something that didn't appeal to me at all, but I just needed to confirm it.

"who's Lizzy?"

There it was. Confirmed, and a need so powerful overcame me. A need to get the fuck away from him as fast as I could.

He had read some of my diary.

*

*

*

*

*

*

HELLOOOOO MY SEXY NINJA UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!

*note to you guys from my 13 year old self*
well, happy late thanks giving my wattpad lovelies! I'm sorry I haven't been writing lately , I thought nobody was reading this book until I saw how many reads it got.............AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! >.< THANKYOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

I'm gonna give each and everyone of you an invisible hug and keep writing every three days! I'm so happy!!! anyway, who do you think Lizzy is???? how does he even know there is a Lizzy in her life?? stalker much? heheehe! I just wrote this in 5 minutes cause I'm tired so its not my best but, you guys wanted something so I gave you something! I'll probably write again tomorrow if I can and, proof read it tomorrow. sorry for the mistakes and good night!!!

(^^^^ who was I kidding? I never proof read lol my thirteen year old self was funny. Holy shit guys- I wrote this a whole two years ago. I'm gonna take a moment. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!)

                                             ~Glaze ^.^

READ

VOTE

COMMENT!!!! (I read all comments)