MAGIC?!

BLAKE'S POV

I got bailed out. Not by Stella but, by my parents. To say I was confused when I didn't see her with my parents was an understatement. Its been 2 hours and nobody has seen her. 2 very complicated hours of searching for her. She's such a complicated girl. Just that thought brings me happiness. Im gonna spend my life with someone who wont keep me bored. STUPID HORMONES! I need to stop thinking about my future with her, the future that I wont have if I don't find her! Wow, I sound like a lovesick girl. I sound desperate, I am desperate.

  I asked  my parents if she called them, they replied that they had gotten a call from a random number with british people screaming "mamijammers". I doubt that she would call them just to say that. It must have not been her, she didn't call them. Not only was I frustrated about not finding her, I was also frustrated about her diary. Who the hell was Lizzy?! Why did she cause my mate so much pain? Where they lesbian lovers? Hey, you can never be too cautious, especially when its your mate. I want to confront her about all these things and heal her pain but, i'm afraid she will run off. 'Ha, like she hasn't already!' I know I shouldn't have read her diary but, it had her scent all over it and im a curious man. I couldn't help myself, I know she's a very keep to herself type of person so she most likely tell me anything. I had to.

  She's human. No ones ever seen an immortal with a human, its not even rare! Not that im complaining, I always am the first to experience anyway. It's strange how I am the one out of everyone that got paired up with a mortal. Incase I haven't introduced myself yet, im Blake. Im the emmortal king, im currently looking for my emmortal queen, or soon to be... Back to the present! Were is she?! I even have my parents looking for her on the other side of the city! Im looking in every alley way, just in case. My parents would have called me if they saw her and, yes I do mean her. I gave them a picture of her, don't expect me to not do backround research on my mate. My parents didn't object, they know im desperate, they know the feeling. Some may call it stalking but us emmortals call it watching from a distance without being a creep. Emmortals are a very overprotective species and are very overprotective over their mates. Just letting my mate go to call my parents for 1 minute was too much, imagine 3 hours!!! Im basically roaming around empty alley ways like a rugged wild animal ready to strike. With the looks people are giving me, I'd say I look like one too. Im going crazy, its only been 2 hours and we've already searched the whole town!

  I feel furious and frustrated. All im seeing is red, im  combing my hands through my hair out of  frustration every 5 seconds. I bet Castine would know were my wandering mate went. Castine is one of my family's most powerful witches. She can see anything she wants to see, even the future but, she cannot tell anyone what lies ahead. Its forbidden. That is what angers me the most but, it makes sense. Cristine lives with us so it wont be difficult to find her or her little witch portals. She can be a little troublemaker most of the time so, we hired watchers for her. In the supernatural world, "watchers" are very much indestructible except for little things like allergies, most likely every animal there is out there. That's why we banned her from having any "pets". Not only that but, mother says she wouldn't like to see mice and creatures crawling around. Watchers are basically there to watch and protect her. They are also there to keep track on her for us. We cant let her leave the supernatural world, watchers are allergic to animals, animals are all over the place in this dimension. Put two and two together. We don't let Castine leave the mannor (mansion) , too dangerous. Don't get me wrong, we aren't keeping her against her will, shes my sisters daughter. My sister is usually on business trips across the mortal world so we take care of her.

  I have to call my parents to tell them to meet me at the mannor so we can tell Castine to tell us the location of my mate. No doubt she's already laughing at our stupidity the last 3 hours. After I tell my parents the plan on the phone they agree and I hang up. I will find my mate.

___________________________________________________________________________________

STELLA'S POV

 After we lost the gaurds, she lead me to an opening in the woods. Yes, not only did she drag me through the city but, she also dragged me through the woods. When we reached the clearing, there where gates. Oh for the love of god! I mentally groaned. You have to be kidding me. Im too tired, too weak, and too lazy to climb that monster of a gate! Its like 2 sizes bigger than me! Im too tired. You might think im exaggerating but if you take a 5 minute jog with this girl, you will know how I feel. 5 minute jog? I mentally scoffed. More like 5 hour marathon! Behind the beautifully tall gates, is a beautifully large mansion, with a beautifully big fridge that is so beautifully stocked with food. Right now, I could eat a cow! Forget my laziness, I have a gate to climb! I had just grabbed a bar of the gate to start climbing when the little girl burst out laughing.

 "w-what?" I asked, a blush finding its way to my face out of embarassment. Was I the reason she was laughing? Did a bird poop on me or something?! why is she laughing? I was looking around frantically to see what was so funny when, she started heading towards me.

 "here." she said as sher put her hand THROUGH the gate. I was staring at her hand in shock when she gave me a smile and pulled her hand out of the gate.

 "h-how did you....? It doesn't matter, nice trick but I don't see how that helps us get over the gate." I said as I threw my hands up in the air out of frustration. she must have taken that trick out of a magic trick book or something. Yeah that's it.....a magic trick book.

 "I wasn't supposed to show you yet, it wasn't even my secret to tell but.....I couldn't wait. oh, and I wasn't trying to get over the gate, we where trying to go through the gate...." she said as she gestured around us knowingly.

I turned around and I was in awe. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen! This mansion was more like a castle and there where beautiful gardens, as far as the eye can see. I was frozen in shock.

 "so.......do you like it?" the little girl asked as she stared at my face expression with a huge grin.

 " I love it but.....how? W-what is this place?" I asked in awe.

 "how? well, magic of course! You have witnessed it with your very own eyes and this, well this is your new home." the child said as I processed what she said.

  " magic......" I said with interest. I have believed in magic ever since I was a child and my mother tried to make me go to church. She told me I couldn't wear skinnies, I couldn't look like well, me. I had to be a nun for a day for church. I asked her why I had to go, I didn't believe in god. I believed in magic. She knew that and she whispered in my ear at that very moment and told me that god was magic.

"........magic....so it does excist....." I repeated once again in shock and awe.

____________________________________________________________________________________

so do you guys like it? I tried very hard on this chapter and tried my best to make it longer. please comment to tell me your opinions and suggestions. Tell me if I should keep writing my chapters like this. should I write less? Remember, im the writer but you guys, your the mind. The people that give me inspiration so please, do tell me your opinion. I would very much appreciate it!!!! Goodbye my lovley wattpad peoples!!!!

                                                                                                                                         ~Glaze ^.~