MAMIJAMMERS!!!!!!!

You guys, I'm sooo sorry! I have been neglecting you guys your chapters! A lot of you have been commenting your opinions and suggestions, thank you for that! hahahahah! >.< most of your comments where about the same thing. My chapters length...... I'm laughing right know. Do you know why? Well now that youve asked, because that's the #1 thing on my mind lately. That's very ironic, that's why I'm laughing....... oh god, my sense of humor is so stupid.....anyway the reason I haven't updated yet is because I'm working on a new story. I will show you a sneak peek next time but, for now I will just let you do what you came here for..... to read the story!

                                                                                 ~Glaze ^.~

_____________________________________________________________________

STELLA'S POV

Okay so maybe I'm panicking. Blake just told me to call his parents .....its not something to panick about but the fact that I'm most likely the reason he is in that "Satan's fortress" is because of me. The reason I call it Satan's fortress instead of hell hole is because school is a hell hole. Jail-well jail is a place were you get butt raped! which one would you pick to be called Satan's fortress? Exactly. I'm currently at the payphone and debating if in should call them.He gave me their number and told me to tell them what situation we are currently in. Well I might as well suck it up and grow a pair....any day now....what am I waiting for? I'm waiting for my pair to grow in. While I'm dialing Blames parents phone number I see a little girl run across the street. awwe! She's so adorable! You can tell that when she grow up she's going to get all the guys. I just hope she doesn't grow into a b*tch. I mean she's just too adorab- what was that?! something is on my leg. I'm frozen in place as I slowly look down. Its the little girl clinging on to me as if she's clinging on to her dear life. I must have spaced out when she was running across the street.

    "Hey sweetheart, what's wrong?" I asked in the most gentle voice I could muster up.

      "Those mamijammers where bothering me at the playground!" she said out of breath and with a slight British accent. I giggled.

      "what's a mamijammer?"

  she then proceeds to point at 2 teenagers that where walking towards us. They looked emo-ish and as if they where on drugs. oh god, I'm dealing with 2 druggies?! The real question is, why ate 2 teens bothering a girl that looks no more than 5 years old? Idiots. why wherever I turn, there are idiots everywhere?! uggggh! I guess I'm gonna have to deal with this like a proffesional. I let my fake British accent take over.

    "oy! mamijammers over there! Stop pestering her before I show you how to correctly stuff a turkey!"

I have to say, that was the most fun thing I have ever done. again, again! hahahhaaha! OK looks like my inner child is coming out, stuff her back in Stella!

The 2 teens looked up at me and showed me an expression that showed true confusion. The little girl tugged at my sweater and pointed at 2 security type people while saying

     "not those mamijammers, THOSE mamijammers!"

To say they where huge was nothing. wow, I'm in deep shit.

The 2 teens walked away muttering a 'good luck' my way. I was giving the guards a challenging stare while scraping my foot against the concrete like a bull ready to charge. The guards where glaring at me and whispering things to each other. They looked irked and as if they didn't want to deal with this situation.

"what do we do?" the little girl asked.

  "ummm.....run?" I questioned more than stated. she smirked at the guards. They stopped in their tracks and shouted "STOP!" Right before the girl started pulling me, almost getting hit by 2 cars in the process. This is gonna be a long day.....

_____________________________________________________________________

BLAKE'S POV

What's taking her so long?! she should have been back by now! I'm getting antsy, what if something happened to her?!

"excuse me, don't I get a phone call or something like in the movies?" I asked the police guard. He smirked and said "come with me" as he unlocked my jail cell. He led me to a room with a phone on a desk.

  "you only get one call, make it worth it."

oh trust me, I will.......

I would call Stella but chances are, she's probably at her house asleep by now. That girl seriously gets distracted easily in the couple of hours that I've known her. I wouldn't be surprised if she already forgot about me. That thought makes my chest hurt. My heart. It must be the mate bond. No, mates aren't just somebody your randomly paired up with so you HAVE to love them. Mates are different. Mates are basically people you would have fell in love with anyway, even if mates didn't excist. If mates didn't exist, you would have still fell in love with the person, just without the mate bond. Fate just gives you a little nudge so you know who they are. Little nudge, HA! More like pushing you off a cliff without a parachute! Not in a bad way.... I have been looking forward for my mate since I was a mere child. I followed her scent to a highschool and I just had to enroll. I have time to explain this later, right now I just have to call my parents.

  beep, beep, beep.....

   "hello?"

   "dad......."

_____________________________________________________________________

STELLA'S POV

Were is this child taking me?! I can't complain, its actually pretty fun! You can still hear the screeches of the guards as she drags me through a dog park with a smirk. She bursts into laughter which confuses me like hell. I hear the guards screaming in pain and I give her a questioning look which makes her smirk widen and she whispers

   "Their allergic to dogs."

Remind me never to fuck with this little girl.......

_____________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter wasn't long but that's because I was in a rush, sorry. I'm gonna work really hard on the next chapter, don't worry! Do you guys like the little girl? You will know more about her in the next chapter. Good bye my lovely wattpad peoples!!!

                                                                                       ~Glaze ^.~