THE DEAD WEREN'T SO KIND TO HER

Okay, hi guys. I know that I havent been updating in a long time and I'm sorry. I love you all, schools just been really busy.
But anyway, this story is getting near its end (only a couple chapters left.)  and many of you are wondering if there is gonna be a sequel.. *drum goes off in the distance * Yes! I've decided since the beginning that this was going to be a trilogy, and this is only the first book. Originally, I created this story with no plot and its sole purpose was to make people laugh. I didn't even know that there was any villains or problems. I thought it was just gonna be a humor book. I guess you guys are the ones that made it into what it is and for that I applaud you. I know, I know, you don't want any mushy shit on the last few chapters. Just one more thing and then you get to read the chapter.

     The last thing I want to say isssss… *bongos in the backround with electric guitar and a singer and shit* A big thankyou to @NerdAlertGENIUS for creating the ship name "Steak" for stella and blake, I like it very much. And for those who don't, fuck you. (And yes, I did just start my sentence with "and", kill me lmao) Anywayyyyyy, enjoy the chapters and I love you guys very very much, even though some of you can be assholes. Not all of you are cruel and I love the STEAK fandom, please continue with it and there shall be more STEAK scenes.

*
*
*
*
*
*

                                       "Don't scowl, unless you want your face to be splattered on one of my art room portraits." I said coldly as all the council members shuddered and forced a smile. Ofcourse, this wasn't me. This was my emmortal talking, and this was his mate in danger. My mate in danger. This wasn't just personal, it was life threatening. If they were gonna act like little school boys holding a grudge and not focus, they were gonna die easily. I was prepared for that, that is why we were currently at my mannor, getting my army. As Stella would usually say 'shit was about to go down' and I couldn't have said it any better. All I could feel was the anger swarming around my soul and my emmortals soul. He has taken over, and I couldn't even move my arms. He was the only one in control, and that is what I feared.

                                            Now, I could go on about how I'm a powerful king, and wont let my mate die, or I can go pick my ass up and do something with it. I chuckled as that thought ran through my head, reminding me of what Stella would say. Many people would object to physical contact this soon in a relashionship, but a mate is your souls other half. She should be baring my child right now, I'm just giving her time, for she is only human. I need to focus, I can't be thinking of baring children at a time like this. As I passed by the healing room, I saw Castine on a bed passed out from shock overload, with Cade right by her side. He was petting her hair and making beach wave sounds. Was he trying to relax her?

                                      "You do know that she can't hear you right?" my emmortal asked, eyeing Cade warily.

                                      "You never know." He replied in one breath, hurrying to make another beach wave sound.

                                      "What are you even doing?" My emmortal asked, getting annoyed from his lack of participation in the war preperation.

                                     "Why do you want to know? What are you, my annoying little sister I wish I had? Jeez Blake, what does it look like I'm doing?" He snapped. My emmortal growled lowly, not liking the tone of his voice. It was a warning growl. Ofcourse he didn't notice because he was too wrapped up in Castine's wellbeing. Maybe someday I'll know what he was doing, maybe. I walked away from the healing room and down thee hall to the conference room. I still Remember when my little mate ran in the room with a towel, so beautiful. I didn't even have time to soak in all of her beauty, for males were already trying to mark my mate. Ofcourse, later on I cornered all of them and 'talked' to them. It would be safe to say that they were never seen again.

                                         I opened the large oak doors, and everyones heads snapped to my direction.  In my sight were council members, what was left of them, other kingdoms that were my allies, and a female werewolf. I recognized her instantly.

                                       "Lali, aren't you supposed to be dead?" I asked, power radiating off of me. She just giggled. She had a childs mind so I wasn't so shocked with her answer. What I was shocked with was that she was still alive. She was the beta of an ancient pack that was killed off thousands of years ago. The alpha, Blythe, was an emmortal, one of my friends. Ofcourse she was also slaughtered along with the rest of her powerful pack, Raven, and the two demon brothers Mace and Jace.

                                     "How are you alive?" I asked, my emmortal getting annoyed. She frowned.

                                      "You shouldn't use that tone of voice with me, Blynthe won't like it, then she won't help you with your war problem." Lali taunted. She waved her finger at me giggling while what she said caused a rise of whispers from everyone in the room.

                                     "Nonsense! Blynthe is dead, along with her cruel pack!"

                                     "She was slaughtered years ago for her evilness!"

                                    "That child is truly mad if she believes that Blynthe is back! Poor child, I feel for her."

                                Suddenly, the flames on the torches flickered and red eyes illuminated the room. Coming from the floor, as if it was liquid, were three bodies. Not including the two bodies already sat on the grand conference table. The three bodies were known as Raven, the soul keeper, and the two demon brothers Mace and Jace. The two sitting casually on the table were none other than Lali and Blynthe. She waved her hands in front of her.

                                      "Surprise, surprise, Bitch. The dead weren't so kind to me." She exclaimed with a pout and cackle. The evil smile lingered on her face, as if she knew something that we didn't. But, how was she alive? I should know that she was slaughtered, I'm the one who slaughtered her.

*READ

*VOTE

*COMMENT!!!!

   ILL UPDATE SOON!