EMMORTAL WITH AN "E"!!!

STELLA'S POV

"Wait wait, so let me get this straight. It's "emmortal" not "immortal". What's the difference?" I asked completely mind boggled. Here I was, seated on Blake's lap, while my mother watched us disapprovingly and girly eyes tried to explain the situation to me. Girly eyes let out a sigh and shook his head muttering things I couldn't understand. Another interesting fact, girly eyes actually had a name. It's Gabriel but I decided to stick to girly eyes which is way more catchy. Plus, I dont think I could remember his name, I can hardly remember the names of people which I actually like!

"Look, I know this is hard to understand but you'll have to try. An immortal is a fantasy kind of creature. It can be anything like a vampire but the point of it is that it can live for eternity. Hence the name immortal. But that is just false information. What Blake and your mother are is emmortals. Emmortals are powerful creatures. Back then the council couldn't control an Emmortals anger, hell, an emmortal itself couldn't control its own anger! The council was forced to wipe them out for the sake of the dimensions." Once girly eyes finished explaining my mother scoffed.

"They only wiped us out because they were afraid that we would overpower them. They're power hungry bastards! If we wanted, at any moment we could overpower them!" My mother exclaimed getting worked up.

"If emmortals are so powerful, then how did the council wipe them out so easily?" I asked, confused like always. My mother looked offended as girly eyes chuckled.

"They took them by surprise. The council was working with the human government at the time and had a type of serum that could weaken an emmortal. Of course they ran out several centries ago, so they couldn't kill me even if they wanted to. They weakened the emmortals and used they're family members against them. That's how they wiped the emmortal race out. Some of them escaped though. Like me and your mother." Once Blake finished explaining I was fuming. No wonder my mother didn't want anything to do with the council. Those power hungry bastards! Okay, now I think I'm turning into my mother. Blake, who had sensed my anger, was now tightening his grip on me.

" Wait, how did you escape?" I questioned Blake.

" My mother was too an emmortal. Not one soul at the time knew of my powers except for her. I was only a mere child at that time and watched in confusion as my mother helped me escape." He bawled up his fists thinking back to the memory.

BLAKE'S POV

FLASHBACK

CHILD BLAKE'S POV

" Mommy, what are you doing?" I asked in confusion as she laced her arms around my tiny body. We heard screams all around us and saw people getting injected with a yellow looking goo. They tried to turn emmortal mode, but their eyes would only flicker blue and back to their original color. I watched as they got torn to peices by the coucil and the little glint of hope in their eyes would disappear as they died. Where was mommy taking me? I don't want to die, daddy told me to be strong but that didn't stop me from letting a few tears escape. Daddy wasn't here, he was in Rome not even aware of what was happening.

My mother reached the portal to the humans dimension and kissed the top of my head.

"Don't cry my dear Blake, I'll return to you soon. I love you and hope to see you again. Be strong." She said, her eyes watering.

" What do you mean mommy? Aren't you coming with me?" I asked panicking. She had already been injected with that weird looking goo but managed to fight them off in order to come to the portal with me. She was coming with me, wasn't she?

"Be strong" She whispered to me and pushed me into the portal. I heard her screams and choked on a sob as I tried to reach out to her. The portal was already closing in on me but I managed to see a glimpse of my mothers blood as I transported to Rome.

As I reached the portal's entrance and looked back to see if mommy had followed me out and it was just somebody elses blood, I realized that it was false hope. Mommy was dead.

END OF FLASHBACK

I shuddered as I remembered that horrible day centries back. Bye the end of my story Stella was staring at me wide eyed.

"Why dont you kill the bastards?" She asked getting angry.

"I can't." I said, my tounge suddenly feeling heavy.

"Why not?" She asked a little disappointed. My little blood thristy mate is one for revenge I'm guessing.

"Because my father got to them before I even had a chance." I stated.

"But, then who were those men in that room and why do you speak of the coucil as if they're still alive?" She asked confused.

"My father killed them all. That doesn't mean they didn't have any offspring to take their positions in the council. All the dimensions wouldn't be able to function without us and the council. It would be a disaster." I stated as girly eyes shifted uncomfortably watching me and Stella look into eachothers eyes. That bastard has been staring at my Stella since he first woke up. I'll be having a talk with him later.

"Well, I have another question for you." Stella blushed crimson and twidled with her thumbs.

"What is it?" I asked amused at her blush.

"How can you shoot fire out of your hands and how come I feel no sparks but only fire?" She asked, no doubt remembering our kiss that we shared. I smirked and chuckled as she blushed darker if that was even possible.

"Vampires and other creatures such as werewolfs feel sparks with their mates or beloved. Since I'm an emmortal, you feel my power surge through your veins with our connection. Every emmortal has a power." I stated as her head snapped to her mother asking a question that was well waited for.

"What powers do you have mom?" She asked in awe at all the information she was taking in.

"I have aqua. Or water, or ice. Whichever you would like to call it." Her eyes widened up in realization.

"That's why you and Blake clash heads!" She stated rather excited to finally peice it together. Yup, my mate was absolutley terrifying, in an adorable way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Another chapter kind of explaining most of the things you were wondering about emmortals. You also get a peak at Blake's past. How was it? Comment your opinions.

Oh, and comment your favorite animal!!! Mines is a komodo dragon (or however you spell it.) but, my favorite house pets are dogs. They're really loyal, although I used to love cats like three years ago but, they never seemed to like me! I guess its because I was a child and carried them completley wrong. For those of you who don't know, I'm gonna be a veterinarian when I grow older.

Anyway, love all of you, byeeeee!!!!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT!!!

BYEEEEEE