BEHIND THE HUGE DOORS

STELLA'S POV

                              Are you kidding me? That's what's behind the double doors? I thought it was gonna be like a maze or something that's cool that actually has meaning. This means nothing! Its just a stupid room, filled with stupid mirrors! Mirrors of every inch and angle of the room. Boring big and little mirrors. So the little devil dragged me all the way down here to get so called "revenge" on Blake, makes me walk and stumble like a retard for an hour, and for what? A room full of stupid mirrors with no point! I wasted my energy on a room full of mirrors, instead of wasting it on something useful like food. Oh fudgesticks!

                             I feel like I just got duped, and im on the famous show "pranked". I glanced at Castine, trying to see if she had even just a little speck of humor, so I could strangle her. Surprisingly, she wasn't laughing, she looked concentrated. As if she was trying to figure something out. I was gonna take a step forward but she quickly shot out her arm in front of me.

            "Someone's been here, and I have a feeling that it wasn't 'someone' but 'some idiot'." she said while glaring at the mirrors. She had the dangerous look in her eyes, as if she wanted to murder. Why would she want to murder someone who broke into a room full of mirrors? But its not what they did, its who did it that really got to her. I have a feeling that I know who that 'idiot' is. Me and Castine shared a similar look, the look that shit was about to go down.

             "Cade, you can come out now...." Castine said in a sing song tone, as if she was in one of those creepy little horror movies. What a little creep. But I knew what she was trying to do.She was trying to alert the idiot that we knew that he was there. I played along and said the next line that you would usually hear in movies.

                    "Be a good little boy...we wont hurt you...." I said in a sing song tone.

                     "Much........" Castine whispered out as we both cackled. I think I totally sounded like a creep right now, but that was fine by me. It must have worked because, soon enough, we saw a pale looking Cade open one of the mirrors as if it was a door and walk slowly towards us. He took steps with caution, He knew that he needed a miracle to save him from this painful ass beating he was about to get. He'll survive, maybe...

*
*
*
*
*

STELLA'S POV

               "I cant believe you did that!" Cade whined in pain, yup, she gave him the nipple twisting of his life. Serves him right. Right now, we were in the stainless steel kitchen that ive grown to love so much for these past 2 days. I laughed along with Castine as I shoveled a spoonful of nutella into my mouth. This stuff was heaven. Blake groaned as he entered the kitchen.

                "Why are you eating that stuff!" He complained.

                 "You really should learn how to suck it up and grow a pair, this is food and you don't want me to starve do you?" I asked as I pointed the nutella filled spoon at him, making some bits flick at Cade. By now, nutella was covering every inch of my mouth. Cade and Blake gave me disgusted looks as I gave them a chocolaty toothy grin.

        "See, healthy!" I said as I shoveled another spoonful into my mouth.

         "That's so unladylike" Cade said, as he shuddered in disgust. Castine just giggled. Blake just shrugged and chuckled as they watched me pig out in nutella.

        "shut up nipple twist" I said to Cade as Castine fell into fits of laughter and Blake just stood there looking confused. Cade looked as if he had seen a ghost.

           "What have you guys been doing to Cade.....?" Blake asked as he looked accusingly between me and Castine. I quickly thought up a change of subject.

           "So when am I going home?" Castine quickly sobered up and Blake looked like a lost puppy. Cade was just watching the scene unravel in amusement.

          "You want to go back? And leave us?" He said in disappointment, which made me feel bad for the guy.

          "I mean, I have to. I cant just abandon my family forever, plus, didn't you enroll into my high school? And I think Stacy is missing her little 'Blakey-poo' " I teased amusingly.

Blake quickly put a face of disgust and fear "oh please, god no, anything but that wretched girl" he said in fear.

I don't think he likes the little bitch, something we can agree on!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!! so whatcha think? This is just a quick short chapter to brighten up your days.

I wont update again until I get a certain amount of comments, comment your opinion of this story and its characters. Also, comment your opinions of this chapter.

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT!!!!!!!

Remember, comment your opinion of the story, characters, and the chapter. Only then will I update.

Love you guys!!! BYE!!!!!