BLYNTHE IS BACK

BLAKE'S POV

                                           Shouts and panicked voices filled the room as everyone tried to rush out of the brown oak doors and escape Blynthe. She was back, and I had a feeling that she wasn't gonna be leaving any time soon.

                                         "Hello, sister. Time in Setrinnos has really done you well, hasn't it?" I was toying with her, trying to see what would make her snap. She gave me a grin and cocked an eyebrow.

                                         "You should know that it was, after all, mother was there with me." She stated with an air of confidence. I stood silent. I didn't know if she was toying with me, or if mother really was in setrinnos. Whichever it was, my emmortal didn't like it. I growled lowly, cautioning her to be quiet, but she went on.

                                        "You know, I never expected her to be there but- then I realized- she was the reason I was down there in the first place. Why wouldn't she be down there?" She stood with her finger on her chin, in a thinking position. Then she chuckled.

                                      "Mother was a good person. She did all the right things for you, you ignorant-" I was interrupted by her flashing towards me, grabbing me by the neck, and slamming me into the marble wall. It left a dent.

                                           "She was anything but a good person. She left me with the devils mark, a burden no mother should leave on her daughter. She deserved what she got and don't you dare disagree with me. Just because you were the suck up mother and father always wanted didn't mean that she was fair to everyone else. She sure as hell wasn't fair to me! Anessa was no mother of mine."  Blynthe spat, her voice oozing with venom. Her fangs were showing. She looked as if she would kill me, I didn't doubt that she would. She was hells gatekeeper after all. Too bad Leviathan stole that job from her when she was stuck in setrinnos. She dropped me on the ground and turned around.

                                        "You know why I am here?" She asked. I could still hear a faint trace of anger in her voice.

                                         "No, but I know that your here because you want to save Stella is a bunch of bullshit." I stated camly getting up. The council members were all on their knees before her. They were afraid and she basked in the glory of their fear.

                                        "On the contrary brother, I am willing to help get her back. I've escaped Setrinnos once, I can do it again." She said turning to me with a wicked glint in her eye. Her hazel eyes glimmered with blood lust.

                                           "Why don't I believe you? Oh, right, because your an evil slithering little-" I held up my hand to silence Castine. She was awake, and Cade ran after her out of breath. Once he saw Blynthe, his eyes widened and he immediatly got on his knees. Blynthe gave an amused smile while Castine glared at me for silencing her. Castine hated Blynthe, she always did. She didn't trust her, but she would have to trust her just this once.

                                            "What's the catch?" I asked, distrust clear in my voice. She smiled and gave our father a glance.

                                         "My throne." She stated very clear. No one objected. My father got up in objection.

                                       "It was never your throne!" He exclaimed while she gave him a smirk and glanced at me.

                                         "Father, no use in lying. It was her throne before mother banished her. I think she should have it, but only if she helps me with Stella." I stated, authority clear in my voice. My father shrunk as she nodded in agreement. She would be a better ruler, after all, she was stronger than me.

     Don't do it Blake. She doesn't deserve it. She'll drive the kingdom into it's own hell!

  Castine objected through our mind link. I shook my head and Castine looked sown. She knew that I needed Stella, and the only person that could help me get that was Blynthe. The wicked and traitorous Blynthe that was banished centries ago. The blynthe that could kill me in half a second. The Blynthe that was once loved and cherished, that had good in her heart before it was crushed by my mother. The Blynthe that was once trusted, my sister. I had faith that we would get Stella back with her help, but I had no idea what events would occur after that. Blynthe would be the ruler, not me.

               Like Stella would say, 'the wicked bitch of the west'

 Castine thought with a snicker. Stella, we're coming for you. Please wait for us. We'll be your heroes.

STELLA'S POV

                                       Why the fuck is it so dark in here? I'm hungry, god, I'm starting to miss Blake's nagging about eating right. Well, not so much the nagging but the feast that would come right after that. I kinda miss him, ugh, I sound so mushy right now. Is that how bored I am? Where am I? All I remember is Lizzy telling me that I'm crazy and after that its all a blur. Am I crazy? Nah, I just probably ate too much nutella and passed out on the couch of my house. Maybe it was all just a bad dream and my moms still alive. Maybe Blake's still at the manor and I'm still alive. This could all just be a nightmare.

                               Who am I kidding? Dreams don't feel so long and real. My moms dead. I whimpered. I heard a soothing voice speak.

                              "Hush child, good will come to you." She sounded awfully calm for the dead. I couldn't see her. I tried to move foward but I could'nt move. I heard rattling chains and automatically knew that I was shackled up. I let out a huff and blinked away my tears.

                               "I wasn't gonna cry." I denied stubbornly. I heard a soft chuckle.

                                 "If you keep accepting whats happening around you, you'll end up breaking down randmly. You should learn how to react and not just blinking away the shock." She said calmly.

                               "Who are you?" I asked curiously.

                              "They call me by the name Anessa."

*
*
*
*
*
*

HOLAAA BITCHACHOZZZZZ

well, I decided to update for the first time in foreverrrrrr.

Well an incident happened in the last chapter with someone telling me to "update it or delete it" and I went off. If you guys don't like how long I take to update, you have the option to not read it, not tell me to delete my shit. I might've went bitch mode on that person but they have no right to tell anyone to delete their hard work. Its so ignorant what people these days say. but anyway, how did you guys like this chapter? Do you like Blynthe? She's gonna become an important character so..

I'll update soon.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

LOBE YOU BITCHACHOZZZZZZ