THE ONE WHO NEVER AGED

My eyes adjusted to the dark, dont ask where. Castine had brought me to a place that I didnt even know excisted. All I know is that one moment me and her were plotting revenge against Blake and then, the next moment we were walking through some dark tunnel of a sort. Literally, I was in the middle of a sentence and then -BAM!- me and her were walking through a dark tunnel. At first I was a little scared, I mean, I stopped being afraid of the dark about one year ago, give me credit. But then Castine told me to shut up in a very forceful way and I guess im more scared of a little girl than the things that can lurk around in the darkness. I was about 16 when I stopped being afraid of the dark, without Lizzy, my world kind of turned upside down. She was the one i told everything and the one who annoyed me to an exstent.

        *FLASHBACK TO WHEN SHE FIRST MET BLAKE (first chapter)*

     I was about to walk away when he said something that made my blood boil.

      "who's Lizzy?"

      *END OF FLASHBACK*

             That dickwad, he has the nerve to ask me who she is. I can't believe he read my diary. I guess it was just his curiousity, or maybe its just because he's an idiot. Either way, im still gonna get revenge on him for all of the awful embarrassing things he's said or done to me. Like that time that he fought a teacher over me and got me suspended (doesnt really say that she got suspended, only that he went to jail, but she did) ,or that time that he made me eat and ran out of food, or that time that he asked me if I needed pads in front of everyone, oh, and lets not forget that time when he kissed me! Like I said before, he's an idiot and a dickwad. If he read my diary, but doesn't know who Lizzy is, that means he only read it up until one point.

              I was walking on what seemed like dusty concrete and didn't notice that castne had stopped until i walked into a wall. Well that hurt like hell, ouch. I heard giggling beside me and instantly knew that Castine was enjoying my stupidity and pain. I knew she couldn't see me through the dark but, i glared at her anyway. Asswipe, she didnt even warn me. Not even gave me a sign that we were gonna stop out of nowhere.

         "Hey, i said 'stop, theres a wall up ahead so we'll have to make a turn' but nooooo, you wanna be lost in your thoughts about Lizzy and what not!" Castine said, amusement laced in the tone of her voice.

     "How do you know about Lizzy? How did you know i was even blaming you for me walking into a wall?" I asked horrified. Creepy little fucker.

    "First of all, im not creepy. Second of all, I can read your thoughts dummy. Third of all, since I can read thoughts, I know all about Lizzy. Plus, Blake asked me about her yesturday cause he had read your diary and was curious." She said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

    "Wait, what did you tell him when he asked you about her?!" I felt sick to my stomache. He didnt ask me but he asked her? Wow, i sound like one of those overdramatic girlfreinds, but in all fairness, thats my secret so he had to ask me, not Castine. When i get my hands on that little assfucker, im gonna rip him to shreads!

   "Relax, I didnt tell him anything. I told him to go suck a big one. I wouldn't tell him anything because that's your job." she said with a knowing look. This little girl is so inapropriate! I like her.

   "wait, how old are you? Are you even allowed to say that to him?" i asked her with a noticable tone of awe. This little girl has guts, its like she doesnt fear anything.

     "Im 7 years old in physical form but, over 50 years old in mental form. When i was a child, my mother made enimies with a witch by stealing the old hags husband and she cursed me to never age until my savior comes along." Castine said with a look of humor when she said the part about her mom stealing a hags husband.I was gonna make that turn and keep walking but suddenly a question popped up in my head.

        "Who's your savior?" My eyes widened as a thought crossed my mind, what if I was her savior?

          "Dont worry, the curse would have been broken by now if you were my savior. But thats the point, she didnt even give me a hint on who my savior would be. She just cursed me and left like the old hag she is. No wonder her husband cheated on her." Castine said with a look of hatred.

                 I mean, i get that she's angry that she doesn't age but,  give the hag a break, her husband cheated. It's kind of sad.

           "But wait, if im not here because im your savior, then why am I here?" i asked with suspicion.

                 "Your Blakes mate, he's been searching for you since he was born. Dont be creeped out by this because its not his fault but, he loves you. Now can we walk in silence? All this talking is making me want to smack somebody's grandmother." Castine said with a glare.

                  The thought of him being my mate and loving me brought some warmness into me, but it also kinda creeped me out, just a bit. I mean, the dude just met me, how can he love me? Then again, he is an idiot.

    "Sure." I  said with a smile. So we walked in quietness. I stumbled many times, but we finally made it to the place we were supposed to.  I know that because there were large fire lit torches and two huge double doors with two huge black roses engraved in them. I know we haven't left the castle grounds because the two black roses are the blacks family signature. Blake has a tattoo of a black rose on his chest. I saw it yesturday when he had finished taking a shower and was walking back to his room in a towel, no im not a creeper. I jist kinda walked out of my room at the wrong time.

         I felt ready for whatever was behind these large ass exagerated double doors. I mean why are they so big? But hatever, my and castine put both our hands on one door and pushed. Heavy as shit..........................

________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!

Sorry i havent been writing lately, with the pressure of the PSSA'S and all its been a little rough. Plus, i also have the troubles a regular girl has. Crush problems, studying, lack of sleep, and more. its like hell!

What do you guys think of this chapter, i wasnt really that into it, i was kinda thinking if i shoulld just delete this book but then gave up on that thought. Dont worry, im not gonna delete it.

ANYWAYYYYYYYYY, what do you guys think of this chapter? Tell me what you thinks gonna happen, if you think it was funny, if you like castine or hate her, everything!!!!! I just really enjoy reading comments and i want to read them. Tell you guys what, if i get a certain amount of comments with this information ill update. But i need a certain amount, the sooner the better. if i dont get this amount of comments, then i wont update. Its like a contest, comment the information i asked for, your feedback, and ill update once i get that certain amount of comments. I wont update until i get that amount of comments. who knows, if i get that amount of comments, then ill update tomorrow!

   Wellllllllll, love you guys so much and thankyou for brightening up my day. I would hug you all if i could, but i cant ): which sucks hahahahahahaha

                                                                                                                                         ~Glaze