COW?!

STELLA'S POV

oh my gojiberries, my stomach feels like hell! currently I was rubbing my stomach out of pain on blakes leather couch in the living room. Just so I could avoid him questioning us about the big brutes that were chasing me and castine. I did it all for that reason and only that reason. I did the best I could and changed the subject, I told him to start cooking a storm because nutella wasn't gonna fill me up. What a lie. he had smiled satisfied that I agreed with him and started to the stove. He cooked me a full course meal including crabs and I didn't stop eating there, I think I emptied the kitchen of junk food and snacks, oops. castine and cade were both glaring at me on the other couches, we may have had a disagreement on how much I should've ate. I guess they were right, my ego is wayyyy to big to admit that to them!

   "Blake we need more chips!!!" I yelled into the kitchen as castine and cade gaped at me. Just then Blake came out of the kitchen shaking his head and muttering 'no more left' with that, I fell to my knees shouting 'NO' as if my life was in danger.

  "Alright, lets go to the market" I said calmly as I got up and started wobbling like a pregnant woman. what, my stomache hurts, you gotta do what you gotta do! When I was at the doorway I heard cade mumble 'that woman eats like a cow' as I then proceeded to scream ' I heard that!'. They just chuckled. That reminds me, I still didn't ask blake who that woman was, she was beautiful and looked just like him, but he told me his mother died. Then again, he did tell me to call his 'parents' so, maybe he lied. Just as that thought went through my head my chest started to hurt. Fucktarts! whatever, I just need more food, food market here we come!

*FOOD MARKET*

  Just as the Walmart doors opened I ran in pushing cade to the floor while shouting 'shot gun!' and jumping into the cart. People all around us just chuckled amused or looked at cade in shock.

" Hes fine, hes just being a little girl." I reassured the customers as they walked by. Cade calmly got up and glared at me.

  " Do whatever you want but im not pushing your fat ass around the store!" he said with a triumphant smirk. what a douche. Blake just smacked the back of cades head and took the handles of the cart to push me.

   "Onward my trusty stead!" I yelled as we passed the fruit section. some teens looked at me and chuckled and others seemed to 'check me out' pffft, no respect at all. As we past those teens blake glared and growled at them. When I say growled, I do mean growled like an animal. what crawled up his ass? Whatever, I just need junkfood for our sleepover. Blake just kept pushing the cart until we reached the pad lane and he started looking at them. I looked at blake shocked and smacked the back of his head which made the pack of pads fall out of his hands.

   " Im not on my period!" I whisper shouted at him. he started rubbing his head and grinning sheepishly while blushing. Just then cade walked by smirking.

  "sooo......if your not on your period the maybe we can...." just as he was about to finish the sentence blake smacked the back of cades head. this time harder. the impact made cade fall to his knees. hehehe sucker.

   "ow! bro I was joking!" he exclaimed as he started rubbing hi head. a bump started forming on it. What is with everone smacking the back of every ones head today?

  "next time, don't joke" I said in a teasing manner as cade glared at me. Blake just smirked at me and nodded in satisfaction. He then proceeded to push the cart, leaving cade behind.

 ***********************************************************************************************************************

STELLA'S POV

"Castine, you missed so much at the food market but, I brought you twizzlers! your favorite!" I shouted as I entered the mannor. These bags were killing me! I had 5 bags on each arm and so did blake and cade. we weren't done with the bags yet, no, there were more in the car. They know how much I eat and didn't want to take any chances haha. Blake had insisted that I didn't carry any bags but that just made me think he was sexist. Women are capable of anything men are capable of. Especially carrying bags. Wow, now I regret making that decision. as we walked in the kitchen and put the bags down I saw castine asleep in the living room. It was already about 10 pm so all the workers and butlers or what not were asleep. Don't worry, I had already texted my mom that I was sleeping over a friends house and to not wait up.

   'poor castine, she looks so tired' I thought as I plopped down on one of the chairs the kitchen. I sighed, I was tired too. that thought soon disappeared as I saw a bag of doritos spicy and a bottle of apple cider. as I started stuffing my face, cade walked in and looked at me shocked while shaking his head.

  " What?" I asked but, it turned out muffled by the food I was eating. He just walked in the kitchen while muttering 'cow' to himself. like I said before, hes a douche.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Im so sorry I haven't updated yet, I was just so lazy and my sleeping schedual got mixed up so I was basically nocturnal for a week. plz forgive? anyway, do you like it? ill update my other story "drowning without you" again, plz I need more reads on that story.

 Also, I want to informal all my wattpad peoples that I have a friend and her name is @roxyyy13 and she is writing a book called "midnight rose" and so far what she posted is really good! I mean, I was in awe at her writing, please, check it out if you can. If you read the story, you readers will most likely love it because the plot is so well put together. I don't usually give shoutouts but, her book really scored a 100 on my scale. With that being said, I will update in 3 days. This time theres no cliffhanger so be pacient! hahahahhaa! goodbye my wattpad lovelies!

                                                                                                           ~Glaze ^.~