SISTER TROUBLES

STELLA'S POV

                               "Ok, so let me get this straight. Buff guy over there is your boyfriend, guy with purple eyes over there is wearing contacts and is your freind that came along. Another thing, they came through the window? Mom is okay with this?" My sister asked in confusion. I raised my hand as she nodded in my direction.

                              "Um, you got one detail wrong. Its girly eyes not purple eyes." Blake looked as if he wanted to laugh and girly eyes just looked irritated.

                                "It's Gabriel!" He protested while glaring at me. I shrugged and rolled my eyes. I saw my sister give him a once over, obviously liking what she saw. I shivered in disgust. He was gonna get some and I'd be damned if it were to be in my room. I cleared my throat and gave my mom a pleading look. She sighed.

                                   "Jeanette, I think girly eyes would like some cookies." My mom raised a eyebrow and Jeanette scrambled to get him some cookies downstairs. My mom closed the door and locked it while she took her seat. Girly eyes was looking at her in horror. She gave him a look describing 'what?'.
                                          "They've got you sucked into the nickname game too?" My mom just waved him off.

                                         "Let's get serious. Girly eyes, we believe that you know who came through Stella's window and what it wanted. Spill it." My mom stated in an authoritive voice. We stared at him and saw him turn his head in annoyance.

                                         "It was a member of the council. He wanted Stella, obviously. I mean he came through her window for a reason and I'd be damned if it was just to get a look at her messy room and steal some of her ugly pants." He finished while cracking a smirk. My face reddened in anger as Blake paled. I lunged for him me while Blake held me back.

                                      "They're called skinnies you ass whipe!" I screeched in anger while Blake clamped a hand over my mouth in attempt to quiet me down. My mom held up her hand demanding quietness and we obeyed. I glared at girly eyes while picking up a pair of my skinnies from the ground and petting it reassuringly as if it was a child. Girly eyes looked freaked out, Blake looked used to it and kept me on his lap, and my mom looked irritated.

                                          "Look, whichever council member was looking for you, it's not gonna be pretty. This means war and its not gonna be a clean one. People are gonna die. We have to do the only thing possible and kill them all." My mother said in a serious tone while Blake nodded in agreement.

                                       "I'm gonna make sure I kill the bastard with my own two hands." Blake said with a cruel glint in his eyes as I gave him a weirded out look. I couldn't judge him though, I was caught petting my skinnies earlier. Whoops. We heard a plate collapsing the back of the door and footsteps run away. We all stood up quickly.

                                   "Shit, Jeanette." I stated in a panicked voice. That little eavesdropping fucktart.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I'm so sorry this chapter is so short, but I'm busy today. I wanted to update so bad because I felt bad so I updated this short ass chapter with a bunch of mistakes. I haven't edited this book though so fuck it. Thanks for all the love and support guys. Love y'all so much! Comment what you think of this chapter, besides that it was really short. Don't state the obvious! Oh and Jeanette is such a little 'eavesdropping fucktart' ! I gotta say, I agree with Stella on this one hahahaha

*Oh! and read my new book called " Craving The Alpha" please!!! anyway, see ya! *

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE YALL!!!!