CASTINE HELP ME

STELLAS POV

I could feel the heat radiating off my face as I put deodorant on. It was the spray kind so, I had to walk around the room I was staying in, my room, with my arms up. It probably looked like I was on crack, just walking in circles with my arms raised to the sky. I was in the middle of walking in my circle when, I was rudely interrupted with somebody clearing their throat. Who the fu.............Nevermind. The only people that would actually visit me in pure daylight would be either castine or cade. Those people are always interrupting my private time. Ill get them back later. As I turned around I let out a puff of air. Those idiots! Can anyone explain to me right now, why cade and castine are looking in my top droor? Where my panties and braws are located? I just stood there and watched as castine lifted one in the air and cade sniffed it. Ok im officially disturbed. Luckily, Blake wasn't with them, I think I would have a heart attack. He kissed me and just walked away. Just like that! That's like someone smacking you in the face with 100 dollars and then burning them right in front of you. Wouldn't you want to have a chat with the idiot?! Well that's exactly what I want with Blake, a 'talk'. Actually, it would be more like me smacking him in the face over and over again while calling him an idiot. Whatever you want to call it, for me, im gonna call it a talk.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw cade waving a lace braw in my face while saying 'earth to stella!'. oh how much I want to smack the idiot and bury him alive. But that will have to wait until im done with Blake.

"What?!" I snapped. Castine just winced. I guess I was being a little too mean, maybe ill apologize..........

"Woah! You pmsing?" Cade asked with wide eyes. You know how I said that I wanted to apologize? Yeah, no, to hell with him!

"Castine, I need to talk to you......alone" I said as I eyed cade. He sagged once the words 'alone' came out of my mouth.

"Man, I never get to know anything!" Cade said dramatically.

"Don't get your panties in a twist, you'll find out soon. Speaking of panties, close my droor unless you want your dick to get chopped off! Now get out of my room!" I pointed at the door as Cade gave me the puppy dog look. I just shook my head. He let out a puff of air and slamed my door. Castine just looked at the door behind her like she was gonna go get him and skin him alive. Poor Cade, he doesn't know what he just brought upon himself. Castine just looked at me like she was waiting for me to speak.

"Oh yeah! um, I don't know how to say this but.....Blake kissed me." She looked at me like I was dumb.

"Well.....when a boy likes a girl and a boy likes a girl they......." Castine started, but I finished.

"No! He kissed me without permission. I want revenge." Once that sentence left my lips, Castine smiled evilly. Sometimes this little girl scares me. She rubbed her small hands together and let out an evil laugh as I backed away to the furthest wall. Remind me never to offend her......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!! I feel guilty. I was sick for a week and I told a reader that I was gonna update last weekend but I didn't.......im so sorry. I had school and I had to watch my nephew and homework. I just made time right now to squeeze in this chapter, that's why its so short. I need time to myself, lately ive been getting more upset and I just figure that I need time to myself. I cant handle a lot of stress. I also wanted to thank everyone for 110 votes AND 10820 reads. THATS AMAZING!!!!!!! Well, see you guys next update........