ALEXANDER NOTICES

STELLA'S POV

                        Yelling as we all tried to go through the doorway at the same time wasn't really a smart thing to do. We all collapsed and rushed to the stairs where we tumbled down each and everyone of them.

                      "Wait, Wait, Wait! I think only one of us should go at a time." I stated while everyone nodded eyeing the entrance doorway leading outside. I sighed in relief and got up. The thing that got to me was that these idiots got up and rushed at the door at the same time and fell at the same time. All except for me. I muttered a quick 'suckers' as I hopped over their toppled bodies and through the door way.

                       Hey, it's not my fault that they didn't listen to me. I saw my next door neighbor Mrs.greens watering her plants as I waved. She was gonna wave back until a look of terror passed her face. I looked behind me and saw everyone gaining speed on me. I rolls my eyes and gave the poor old lady a reassuring look. She was busy paying attention to me to even notice that she was watering the floor and not her plants. I saluted her and chuckled. I hope she doesn't have a heart attack, she basically almost had one when she saw me sneaking out of my house and running on rooftops last year.

                          Luckily the old lady wasn't a snitch. I looked ahead of me and saw a mop of blonde hair. Inner Stella, you may have control.

                         "Oy! You little butt sniffer come back here before I tell Billy Dean that you have a crush on him!" I yelled while she slowed down and looked back at me horrified. I smirked in satisfaction, although it was wiped off my face as soon as she started running foward again. Mother of fudge cakes. She's gotta be kidding me. Everyone soon caught up with me as soon as I started huffing out of breath, I really need to get in shape. Blake looked at me and shook his head grabbing me and putting me on his back.

                          "Yassss! Run my asshole of a horse!" I yelled as the children outside riding their scooters gave me freaked out looks. I just shrugged at them as Blake ran faster. Jeanette ran into an alleyway that I knew happened to be a dead end. I smirked and fist pumped the air in victory. Jeez, if Jeanette was ever be I.g chased by a molester, she would most likely get molested.

                              As we reached the dead end, there she stood shaking as a guy held on to her. He was buff and menacing looking. He smirked at us and gave her a little push foward.

                            "I found her for you." He stated proud.

                            "That's bullshit!" I yelled infuriated that he actually found her. I found her, not him. That lying asshole.

                             "Who the hell are you?" Girly eyes asked staring at him, eyeing the arm he had around Jeanette in jealousy. Oh damn, shits about to down. I gave an evil smile, excited t see the outcome of this situation. Blake held me on his back, not putting me down which made me grin even wider. For some reason, we needed to have skin contact these past days, orelse I would be a straight bitch to everyone. He calmed me down.

                                "Relax everyone, he's with us." Cade and Castine walked through the wall while Jeanettes eyes widened and she struggled to get out of the grip that the man had on her. I gave Cade and Castine a questioning look, confused at what was happening. Whoa, did Castine grow an inch taller? I gave her a lingering look as I looked back at the man.

                                     "I'm Alexander. An army General. I was supposed to meet Blake but he had a delay and instead of him coming to me, I came to him." He stated giving Blake a judging stare. Something stirred inside of me, not liking the look that he was giving Blake.

                          "Why?" I asked glaring at him. He smirked and made a gesture for Castine to step up. She did as was told.

                            "It was urgent. I don't know about you but, I vaguely remember meeting Castine a few years ago and heard about her tale. Shes not supposed to the at all. Look at her, she's changed. All of you were too stuck up in your own world's to notice. She's been talking differently with a deeper voice, not a child's voice like usual. Her body's been going through changes. She's been getting taller, and more!" He stated excitingly. I stared at Castine and have her a guilty look. Its true, when I first met her she talked and looked as if she was five. Now she looks as if she was about seven or eight.

                                "Wait, so that means she found her mate? Who?" Blake asked looking baffled. Castine shrugged, also confused. Jeanette raised her hand and I nodded in her direction.

                           "What's going on here?" She asked looking terrified. I put my head in the crook of Blake's neck and inhaled while my mother sighed in defeat.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

    Sorry guys, short chapter. Whoops.

I updated so far too day's in a row because I felt bad and plus, I needed to put everything in place so I can put the plot in the story.

I'm so busyyyyy, But it's okay. I'll still update. Love y'all. <3

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

(OH AND GO READ MY NEW BOOK "THE WITCH CHRONICLES" ITS ON MY ACCOUNT. GO GO GO! HAHAHAHA)