Its opposite day!

*sort of edited- not really*

Stella's POV

I walked cautiously into the school building thinking and repeatedly asking myself, 'how the hell did he know my name?'. Not that I'm creeped out that a hot guy knows my name or anything- I'm just highly curious. He grinned at me while motioning me to walk in front of him. There goes that one dimple of his again. What a cute signature smile.

                       As I walked in front of him, I could feel his eyes on my ass. Ha, that's funny Stella. What ass? I didn't know you could joke so much. It kind of made me feel weird. He was staring me down, looking for the curves that I didn't have. Good luck staring at my brick wall of a body!  Again, you're so funny Stella.

                        The hallways where empty and looked like those creepy hallways from a horror movie. I'm so serious right now, I'm terrified of walking in school hallways alone. There always seems to be a creeper walking ready to rape at any moment. I watched way too many school raping films. Why did the second bell ring so fast? It didn't feel like we were late at all.

                      Suddenly I was very cautious and had this bad feeling. Blake must have sensed my bad feeling because he moved closer trying to calm my fear. Not close enough to touch me, but close enough so that I could feel him on my heels as we walked.

                    He then decided to just walk next to me, shoulders brushing. Awe that's so nice, he might be my knight in shining armor here to save me from the schools pedophiles lurking in the dark.
          Or, he probably is the pedo lurking in the dark with the white van full of candy moving closer just to snatch me up. Either one is fine by me. I love candy.
              I quickly disposed of those disturbing thoughts 'bad Stella! He's just here to accompany you back to class.' I mentally scolded myself. You see, we both have gym together. Once I told him that, he got this big childlike grin on his face and asked if he could accompany me.

               Lost in thought, I didn't notice that the silence made him uncomfortable. He frowned slightly but his eyes quickly lightened up as he told me that he had a joke to tell. I nodded, wondering why he was so excited. Must be a really good joke.

"Why did the football player go to the bank?" he asked with amusement in his eyes. You guys, I finally got it! His accent is Romanian. The joke on the other hand- I had no clue.

"Um, why?" I asked with true curiosity scrunched up on my face. He tried to hold in his laughter as he completed his joke. His grin threatening to break out.

                            "Because he wanted his quarter-back!" he answered with a glint of light in his eyes. He busted into laughter, rumbling through his chest. Such a powerful laugh that I was about to ruin.

              I looked at him with a blank expression as his laugh died down. He glanced at me with a frown, noticing that I didn't laugh along.

"That was..really cheesy actually." I say, maintaining my serious expression.

                         I see his frown deepen, and his eyes take a sad turn.

                      "It was not funny?" His accent thick. I can't stress it enough how attractive it is. Plus, it's so fun messing with him, you guys should try it out sometime.

              My blank expression slowly morphed into my smile breaking through and my laugh bursting out.

               He looked confused. It was so cute. He might be hot, but he's as much of an awkward potato as I am. That thought comforted me. One of my kind huh.