MOM TROUBLES

STELLA'S POV

                          Holy motherfucking fudgesticks, my mom was here, and she didn't look too happy. She had a look on her face described as 'Your so dead when we get home'. I think I just shit my pants. I gulped audibly and slowly started walking towards my mom, but as soon as i took one step, Blake's arm shot out in front of me. The dickwad was blocking my path, did he not get that I was in deep shit? I had texted my mom that I was staying over my freinds house for the weekend but, not staying over a different dimension. Not to mention that he's a boy, my mom definantly wont overlook that part. I glared at Blake and tried to move his arm but, he had locked it into a steel grip. His eyes locked onto my moms and he wouldn't look away. Im guessing that his protective instinct was coming out, Cade and Castine tensed. What went up their butts?

             I heard Castine whisper to Cade something that made me freeze in shock. "She's not human..." Blake let a growl rumble out of his chest. My mom just looked at him and glared. "Dont you dare disrespect me, growling at me, you should have some sense knocked into you. Stella come on, we're leaving." She stated with an aura of power eminating from her. "I would if I could..." I said nervously while shooting Blake a pointed look. My mother just sighed and shook her head. "We dont have any time to play games, the council will be here soon and im not exactly on their good sides." She said angrily. That snapped Blake out of his little glaring session with my mom. He put his hand down to his side and gave me an adoring stare. He stroked my cheek and said something in a language that I couldn't understand. Before I could ask what he said my mother pulled me away and said "this wont be the last time you see her." and I suddenly blacked out.

     BLAKE'S POV

          I watched her as they vanished in thin air. Stella probably wouldn't be able to stand the level of magic they were on, she probably fainted. A growl erupted out of my chest as I thought about Stella getting injured. Castine just scowled 'stop being so overprotective. Youll see her again and nothings gonna happen to her in just a day." She was looking at me as if I was insane. She would know how it felt if she had a mate but she's too stubborn to even look for one. "Heard that." she said as we started walking through the trees in the forest. My mustang was parked right outside of the clearing. The perks of being a supernatural, definantly the luxeries. Stella, what was she? She seems human but, her mother isn't. If her mother isn't, then chances are' she isn't.

                 Her mother was avoiding the council, but it wasn't out of fear. She didn't fear the council or cower away at the mere mention of them. She had a powerful aura around her and Stella does too but, Stella smells human. I must have been deep in thought because the next thing I know, Cade is snapping his fingers in my face. "Get those filthy hands out of my face." I said in disgust while he just smirked. "These fingers were all over Stella's bra this morning" He teased while wiggling his fingers in my face. I growled and slammed him into a tree roughly. I lifted my hand to strike but Castine pushed me away. She yelled at both of us and lectured me about being clingy and lectured Cade about being a perv. In the end, we continued the walk to my car.

                      There was anger building up inside of me at the mere mention of Cade touching Stella's bra. I may be clingy and overprotective but, she is my mate. My beloved whatever you wanted to call it, she was still MINE. That kiss that we shared proved it. The sparks and burning sensation wasn't just anything. They were the mate pull. I chuckled at the thought of Stella looking so bewildered and then quickly looking angry and flustered. I knew she was probaby plotting ten ways to kill me but, she couldn't really hurt me. She wouldn't be able to touch me but, it amused me seeing as she attempted to hit me.

                   Im guessing by the glares her mother was giving me, she wasn't really fond of me. She'll warm up to me, ill make sure of it. I just needed my lovely mate to give in to the mate pull. She's resisting and I dont really know why. Females are so confusing, and so difficult. For Stell, it's worth the struggle.

          STELLA'S POV

                        All I saw was darkness. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. I was on my couch and my luggage was by the door. My mom was in the kitchen by the counter humming a familiar tune. It was the tune my father used to sing to me when I was a child, before he left us. My mom was pouring what looked like hot chocolate into a mug and fudge cookies on a plate. She had both thing's and turned towards me. She knew I had woken up and smiled warmly at me. My stomache rumbled loudly and my mom chuckled. She put the cookies on the coffe table and handed me the mug of hot chocolate. "It helps cheer you up" she told me while in my head I thought 'well duh, its chocolate!' but I just nodded and took a sip of it. Oh sweet mother of pearl it was absolute heaven. Once i had taken a couple sips of my chocolate I gave my mom a very pointed look. She just chuckled and sat next to me, expecting me to ask her something, well hell yeah I am!

           "Were's Blake? Why did I black out? How did you know where I was? How did you know that I had a mate? What are you?" The questions sort of just tumbled out of my mouth. My mom just had an amused look on her face and opened her mouth. This was it, she was gonna tell me everything. I took a bite of a fudge cookie and watched her.

          Oh sweet mother of zeus these cookies were so god damn good!

___________________________________________________________________________________

 Hey guys!!!!!!! ahahaha

so I finally decided to update because I got enough votes and reads and comments on my new story "Love Is Stupid". Dont be angry but I have to advertise my books on here orelse, I wont get any reads! hahahahah please dont kill me *nervously laughs*

 I have another thing to say, if you want me to update soon, youll have to go read my knew story and COMMENT! again, sorry but just go and do it. as soon as I get enough reads and comments then ill update geeky crush. But for now, go to my other book "Love Is Stupid" and go read and comment. Please and thankyou. I wont update until you do this. Love you guyssssss

but remember, go to my story "Love Is Stupid" and go:

    READ

    VOTE

 AND MOST OF ALL, COMMENT!

once you do that and I get enough comments and reads, ill update geeky crush. go go go! hahahaha love you guys so much, byeeeeee! <3