Sweat, Crying, And Lizzy

STELLA'S POV

                    The thunder rumbled as I stumbled through the abandoned houses porch.' So cliché that I would be having a nightmare and the setting be an abandoned house' I thought to myself. Wait, You can't think in dreams. That's just weird, and why does it feel so real? I came to a halt as I arrived at the doorway. The door was half kicked in and I could hear faint crying inside.
                     I quickly rushed inside as the thought of someone being abused or hurt in any way made my blood boil. I scrunched up my face as I smelled something horrible, a metallic smell lingered in the air. Blood. I ran up the stairs in panic, right where the sobbing sounds were coming from. I opened the door and found myself in a pitch black room. I backed up noticing the bad aura in that place but bumped into a wall. The doorway had vanished and I was trapped. I started breathing in pants as a light shone on a chair with frizzy red hair peaking from the top. The chair slowly turned around as I found the bloody corpse of someone oddly familiar. The thing is, she smiled at me. She wasn't dead but bloody and battered up.
                     I choked a sob in attempt to appear strong. I knew it was a dream but, it didn't particularly feel like one.  Her eyes zeroed in on me and she quickly frowned in sadness.
                  "Stella, why are you staring at me that way? Does my hair look okay? Oh, I hope brad likes it, I know that he likes the natural look." She said while giggling. I shook my head in panick, tears forming in my eyes.
                  "Yes! It looks bad! Don't go, please?" I pleaded. She frowned, reaching to touch her hair. At those movements, blood oozed out of a cut from below her ribs. The tears came rushing to me all at once as I shrank back to the floor.
                    "I mean, it looks good. Don't you want to stay here? With me?" I urged as she rolled her eyes and giggled.
                     "Oh nonsense! Your the one who set us up and has been pressuring me to go on a date with him for years." She laughed.
                     "But, he's been your crush for seven years. Why shouldn't you go on a date with him?" I asked, sobbing at her appearance.
                     "Exactly!" She squeezed in delight, blood dribbling down her chin. I flinched and my eyes widened in realization.
                     "No! I mean, couldn't you reschedule the date?" She waved me off, giggling as she got up off the chair. I froze as I watched her walk to a door, the closet. She opened it slowly, making a creaking noise.
                     "And I've found the perfect dress too! This is gonna be the best night ever, thanks to you." She said nodding in appreciation. She stepping inside the closet, to retrieve the dress as the door closed on her. It locked making my chest tighten.
                    "Are-Are you okay?" I asked getting up slowly. The tears were still running, probably ruining my mascara. I took off my glasses and cleaned out the fog from the lenses. I looked up and found that the closet door disappeared, leaving me in complete and utter darkness. I bit my lip in anticipation as I stepped closer in the direction of where the closet Door used to be. I heard muffled cries and halted to listen closer. Then arguing, a girl and a guy. I recognized both of their voices.
                      Then I heard a car door slam, and brakes being pressed on, and a loud crash. I flinched at the loud noise. 'What the hell?" I thought. Then I heard the sound of feet crunching on broken glass and the sound of. vicious growling. Then a loud piercing scream.

*

*

*
      STELLA'S POV 
   I awoke in a jolt. Covered in sweat and panting. I welcomed my familiar bedroom door and sat up. I didn't know why, but as soon as I stopped breathing roughly, I started to cry. I didn't want to be weak, or even sound like those heroines in those stupid cheesy books that end up happy in the end, but I needed a release. Crying was obviously my release. Crying because I knew that I wasn't like those heroines in those books who always get the happy endings. Crying because Girly eyes ate the last fudge cookie. Crying because I hadn't cried in a long time. And crying, because I killed her. I killed Lizzy.

*

*

*

*

*

BLAKES POV (long time no see buddy haha)

                 Stella's mother was kind enough to let us have a spare bedroom. It was big enough to fit me, girly eyes, and Alexander. They were sprawled out in chairs while I was laying wide awake, because I felt it. I felt my mates panick and it was making me panick. I slowly got up and walked out the room and across the hall to her door but froze when I heard sniffles.

                     I opened the door and saw Stella curled up in a sitting position, crying. She looked up at the sound of the barge in and stared at me, as if looking for an easy cover up. Her glasses were on her nightstand and her eyes were red and puffy because of the tears. My mate still looked gorgeous, even when crying. I walked slowly to her and gave her a questioning look.

                           "Girly eyes ate the last fudge cookie." She mumbled out looking away. I could tell that she was lying because she wouldn't look at me. Also because that's not a big enough reason to be in tears, but knowing Stella, that is a possibility. I looked at her, knowing there was a bigger reason behind all of this but just let it go. I walked even closer to her and carried her to my lap, cradling her. She started giggling and I looked at her. That was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. All, mine.

           "What?" I asked her, with my accent thick.

            "Your like all muscles and I feel so tiny near you. Like an ant. No, no, like a termite. No, no, like a-" She stopped in thought. I laughed and stroked her hair in a calming manner, since she was still shaky. It past ten minutes in silence and me stroking her hair, and her muzzled into my neck. I could tell she was asleep, by her loud snores. She didn't get out breathy snores, no she could wake the whole house. 'That was subtle.' I thought chuckling. But I liked her that way, snoring and all. I don't think I would be able to sleep without her snoring in the house. It was enchanting, to me.

*

*

*

*

*

*

HEY GUYS! Short chapter, you guys saw Stella's sensitive side and you saw Blake's concerned side Yaya. hahaha

anyway I'll update soon, see yaaaa

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

SEE YAAAAAAA! OH AND SORRY FOR THE PRANK I PULLED HAHAHAHA, I FEEL BAD.