Chapter 60/132: Pillow Talk

Read/ Comment/ Enjoy a long chappie!

**Note: Rickboo being more talkative than we've ever seen him, somehow ;)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I could feel his smell tickle my nostrils.

I wouldn't really say his breath fanned my face, no, I was pretty sure his whole body heat radiated over mine as if I were in an oven.

His hands over my wrists tightened, and I felt the latter ones hurt. He obviously was in real attacking-mode.

I felt my breath hitch, as I was rendered speechless. Dear lord!

My chest rose and fell in panic, and I couldn't see a thing, as my body went numb. I wasn't even resisting him in any way, I was stunned.

"Who the bloody hell sent you?"

I shuddered, and my eyes went wide.

What?

Was that really him?

B-But.... what was this voice?

It was dangerous, murderous, like a predator ready to devour his prey.

His voice mirrored as though he, for a second, was talking to some sort of rat or traitor.

I gulped. Voice. Voice. Voice!

Where the heck is my voice?!?

"My father?" His tone was grudging, deep and fatal, "Or perhaps his wife?"

I tried searching for my voice, but some reason, it wasn't coming out. It was as though it were as scared of him as I were.

Yes, I was scared.

Because, the man pinning be beneath him at the moment did not radiate humanity.

Instead, he radiated a demonic aura.

I shuddered. D-Dude... What's this... beastly strength?

"Ah. Or probably one of those chicks who dare going up against me?" His voice froze below zero degrees.

He came down upon me, pressuring the breath put of me with his large figure.

His muscles felt like some weights flattening my entity, and they pulsed against me.

I couldn't even breath.

Clearly, he had realized his stalker was female, for I hardly guess he would risk such closeness and... uhm... intimacy had it been a male.

But the bastard knew that such a position with him had the power to affect any female on the planet.

And so, his lips came over my neck, as he parted them. "I'll ask once more, as an exception because you don't seem to carry considerable threat." His voice came cool, and yet, terrifying with searing intensity. "Who sent you, scum?"