Chapter 69/141: Sister Talk

Sorry for the late update! It has been a very busy day for us today!

Happy reading!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Eying him obliviously, I blinked, my gaze a bit blank, "F-Find him? But how?"

Rickard Ellington spoke not, as he shrugged, "You'll know when the time comes."

I pursed my lips, pushing myself up, "No way! Tell me now!" I tried fixing my orbs into his, "Please, Mr. Ellington!"

He fixed me with his orbs, and they shimmered like summer waves. "You want your father back, do you not?"

I went silent for some seconds, then nodded.

He nodded back, his gaze as impassive as ever as it froze, "Fair, I gave you my word. Do not work yourself up any further with anything concerned with the matter."

I blinked for some seconds, and the let out a sigh.

I promised to trust him.

So I shouldn't just keep doubting in him.

I placed a cut hair lock behind my ear, self-conscious, and moved to head towards the door.

"Ah, Thorne," His voice came, deep, authoritative, and absolute.

I stopped, and turned to eye him in question.

His orbs raked over me, from head to toe, toe to head again till his eyes caught mine, and froze them. "Come back and sit down."

I frowned softly, "Hmm?"

He kept his steady gaze, "You're bruised."

I blinked, and then, thinking the statement over again, understood he was referring to the scratches I got from crawling on my fours back in the underground.

I flushed softly, "I-It's okay, I can take care of my—" He gestured me off, smoothly.

"Come back and sit down." He moved towards the mini chest of drawers to the side of his bed, as he opened the second drawer, and I eyed there was a sanitizer, along with a pack of washcloths.

I gazed in awe, "Wow, to think you keep such things in your room."

He pulled out the sanitizer and washcloths, and walked back to the direction of the sofa, as I sat down in the meantime.

He sat down to my side, and I felt my body heat up slowly.

I looked in his direction, and he seemed focused in reading the directions and notes at the sanitizer bottle. "Brooks somehow insists to keep those in different rooms at the estate, and I have already put her in charge of organizing all details concerning my estates and penthouses which I reside in, long ago."

I didn't ponder at his words as much, as I gazed into his beauteous features, so close and within my reach.

His beckoning, sculpted features did nothing but accentuate the masculinity which gave him a divine, and unique aura. His stubble was slightly growing, it wasn't completely, utterly and cleanly shaved, and that somehow even added more to the manliness I was talking off. His full lips were slightly, too slightly parted upon his focusing face. Looking up towards his aristocratic pupils, they only mirrored mesmerizing intensity which made me want to go near.

Near.

Near...

Damn.

I wet my lips, "And how long has she been here?" The question slipped unconsciously.