||Prolouge||

|Y/N Y/L/N|

"He's over there! Ying he's here!" I quickly grabbed my best friends shoulders, hiding behind her, even though I was taller

Ying turned so I was facing her.
"I still don't get why you like him...he's such a geek Y/N. You could have anybody you want, but you seriously want him?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, staring at her.
"He is different. I like different...and no I can't have anybody I want! That sounds terrible..." I let my eyes wander to the group of boys sitting at a table in the mall's food court, and on a particular person.

Byun Baekhyun was his name; and he was the nerd at our school. Slender figure, fluffy red hair that covered the forehead of his handsome face, and adorable brown eyes.

I watched him as he told a joke to his friends and they all started laughing. I could hear the beautiful sound escape his mouth from where I was standing.

As much as I hate to say it because it really doesn't make me feel very good, I was the prettiest, most popular girl at school- so they say. In my opinion it was my best friend Ying, but she always said otherwise.

Since I hold that title all the guys seem to want my attention, which I hate.

However I only have eyes for the red headed geek who's obsessed with video games and trading Pokemon cards.

And I know people say I can get any guy, but that's the thing.

Byun Baekhyun hates me, and I don't know why.

"Seriously Y/N- look, what about his other geek friends? Park Chanyeol? Kim Taehyung? Seokjin? What about DO Kyungsoo?" Ying said.

I shook my head.

"No.." I trailed off, because suddenly his eyes met mine.

And all I got was a glare,