||Eighteen||

^^^ FORGOT HOW TO FLIPPING BREATH ^^^

|Byun Baekhyun|

The plan was starting to take action.

Kyungsoo had brought the mini camera  and we had attached it to the inside of Yoongi's hoodie. Y/N brought her tablet and with Chanyeol's surprisingly good technology skills, he connected it so we had live video.

"So it's lunch now, we have just over two and a half hours left of school before it ends. The battery should keep going for seven hours. I suggest asking Ying out now so you two can head to her house quickly." Kyungsoo said while shoving the remaining items from his lunch into his backpack.

"I'm heading to class early I got an English test and I'm not ready at all. Peace out guys. Don't break the camera Yoongi or my dad will kill me."

Yoongi just nodded.

"Wait! Kyung!" Jongin suddenly blurted out and stood up while aggressively packing his backpack. "I'll come with you."

Kyungsoo's eyes widened and his cheeks tinted pink. "Uh alright."

The two boys walked away.

Hmmm something's going on between those two. I'll talk to him later.

I peered over at Y/N as she sat with her legs crossed while bouncing her foot up and down, eating her lunch and reading a book. A piece of hair fell in front of her face and she swept it back, but it fell into her face again. Before she could move it I quickly grabbed it softly, placing it behind her ear. My fingers glided across her skin.

I saw her smile while she still read her book.

"You're so prettyyyyy." I cooed and her cheeks flushed.

I kissed her temple and she finally tore her eyes away from her book. "You're so handsommmmme." She said laughing.

I grabbed her hand  and untwined our fingers.

"Alright before I barf in my mouth for the second time, I'm going to ask Ying now." Yoongi stood up and walked off. I started laughing along with the others. I heard a ping noise and looked over at Sehun.

"What are you doing Oh Sehun?" I raised a brow.

"Uh totally wasn't filming you guys or anything." He shoved his phone in his pocket quickly.

"Hey don't do that." I pouted.

"You still need more videos in stuff for your project so you should thank me."