||Twenty Four||

|Byun Baekhyun|

I was leaving Y/N's house to go pick up pizza, and as I pulled out of the driveway my ringtone rang throughout my car

I was leaving Y/N's house to go pick up pizza, and as I pulled out of the driveway my ringtone rang throughout my car. I clicked the Bluetooth button on my steering wheel, allowing the call to go through the car speakers.

"Hello?"

"Baekhyun are you!? There's an urgent meeting at the building- didn't you get Suho's text like an hour ago?" Chanyeol's voice screamed at me.

"Aish I was at Y/N's and my phone was off."

"Right, you were probably just banging her against a-" another voice obnoxiously attacked my ears.

"Jongdae can you shut the hell up!" Chanyeol yelled annoyed.

"I was gonna get pizza and then head back to Y/N's.. I'll text her and let her know. You guys are coming over to my place in two days for the New Years party right?"

"We will if you get your ass over here in time!" I heard Junmyeon shout from the background.

I shook my head as a smile formed on my face. "I'm on my damn way!"

"Good. See you soon." And with that, Chanyeol ended the call.

I sighed as I made a sharp left on the steering wheel, heading in the opposite direction I was going, towards the sm building. Fumbling around with the car controls, I managed to dial Y/N's number.

"Calling Jagiya"

I snorted at how the automated voice sounded when announcing the words.

Within a matter of seconds Y/N picked up, her lovely voice sounding like music to my ears.

"Hey Baek, what's up? You almost on your way back?"

I let out a breath. "I actually have to head to a so called 'important meeting' at the sm building.. I'm sorry princess. I'll be back soon hopefully."

"It's perfectly fine! You won't be late to the meeting right? Is everything ok?" She asked.

"Actually, apparently Junmyeon texted me an hour ago but I didn't respond. I didn't even see his text; and I don't really know what's happening, but I'm sure everything's fine."

"Ah yes we were busy..." I could literally picture her face turning a slight shade of pink as the hid her face in her hands.