||Four||

|Y/N Y/L/N|

I felt my eye brows furrow together

"I thought I told you to stay away from her."

What does that even mean?

I took a deep breath, put on a confused look and pushed the door open.

Immediately both of them stared at my wide eyed.

"Y/N!" Ying coughed, then started fake smiling.

I looked over at Baekhyun.

"Why are you with him?" I questioned, making it sound like they were up to no good. (Which they were, but I meant it in that way.)

Baekhyun tripped over the soap bucket at that comment.

"N-nothing! Just talking that's all." Ying said.

"Hm about what?" I edged her on.

"Nothing Y/N." her tone became dark.
"Now lets get going."

She grabbed my arm, but instead of letting her pull me, I stayed put.

"Baekhyun did you want to go grab something to drink so we can discuss our project?"

He stood there awkwardly. "I uh guess so."

"Y/N! I really don't think that's a good idea-" Ying sang nervously, pulling my arm once more.

"What is your problem? Why does it matter to you so much if I am around him? Honestly he's just another guy."

~+~+~+~+~

|Byun Baekhyun|

I ended up getting out of class later then I wanted, due to my science teacher lecturing me about paying attention in class.

Well sorry but I'd rather doodle on the desk then listen to you.

When I finished going to my locker, I made my way down the hallway and just as I was about to turn the corner I felt somebody pull me; into the janitor closet?

This isn't like one of those scenes in a movie where you uh...have...sex in the janitors closet right?! Where the girl spills her love for you!? I'm not ready!

After mentally panicking I noticed the one person I didn't want to come in contact with ever.

Kim Ying.