||Five||

|Warning: Mature Theme|

|Byun Baekhyun|

(PLS THIS CHAPTER IS SO CRINGE AND EMBARRASSING BUT ITS IMPORTANT FOR PLOT DEVELOPMENT OK PLS IM SORRY SKSGDGKLSJ BUT NOT HHHQGHA)

It's been a week since I've hung out with Y/N, and talked to her.

I'm not sure if she was ignoring me, or me her.

But things went back to the usual.

Little miss popular hung out with Ying, Namjoon, Jongin and others.

However I did notice she wasn't as happy as she usually was. Whenever she was around Ying, Ying did all the talking or well 'bossing around'. Ying was the one dragging Y/N along, and from what I could tell, it made Y/N upset.

Which made me upset, and I'm not sure why.

We've been pretty busy with classes as well, so there really isn't much time to work on our project.

But I couldn't get her off my mind.
~
I groaned when I woke up, rubbing my eyes. I checked my phone for the time and my eyes almost popped out of my head. I was going to be late- only ten minutes till school started.

I stood up and the first thing I noticed was my mini me being an asshole.

'Not now.' I gritted annoyed through my teeth. I don't have enough time for this.

I quickly changed into my  uniform.

As fast as I could I shoved everything I needed for the day into my backpack. Before I left through the door, I looked down in the direction of my crotch.

Yep, I could see it through my jeans.

******

|Y/N Y/L/N|

I looked around the English classroom, sighing.

He wasn't here yet.

Ever since we hung out I couldn't get my mind off of him. It actually seemed like he wanted to hang out with me, and be around me...

Which brings my mind back to running into Baekhyun and Ying.

What did Ying say to Baekhyun? Maybe it wasn't even something I did...maybe it was what she did!

I closed my eyes, squeezing my fists against them. Why couldn't I remember anything from elementary?

For some reason every time I try to remember the beginning of my life all the way up to the middle of seventh grade, I can't!