||Ten||

|Y/N Y/L/N|

I couldn't wait for Friday

I couldn't wait for Friday. Just the thought of us going out together on a date made my heart start to race.

Baekhyun met me at my locker after school on Friday.

"Excited princess?" Baekhyun was leaning against the locker next to mine.

I just ignored the question, biting my lip trying not to smile, placing my books in my locker. I shrugged, wanting to play it off cool, even though I was so excited.

"What about you Baekkie?" I closed my locker, now leaning against my own.

His head was resting on his forearm, and he suddenly looked very nervous. "Y-yea I can't wait to show you all my rollerblading skills that I totally have."

I gave him a playful look. "We can race- and you can eat my dust."

"Oh whatever." We started walking down the hallway to the front doors, and he held it open for me.

I did a small curtsy. "Did you forget I was in roller derby? I can kick some ass."

"I like girls who can kick ass." He winked, causing me to chuckle.

"I'll give you a show."

------------

It was my seventh time around the track already, and Baekhyun was just standing on the edge in shock.

I did an impressive stop right in front of him, and leaned over the bar, faces inches apart.

"Why don't you come show me what you got?" I smiled playfully.

"Aish why are you like that." He backed away, causing himself to slip on his roller skates, but caught himself before he could fall.

I rolled my eyes, and grabbed his arm, pulling him to the entrance of the track.

"Y/N look, I-AhhHH!" I gave him a push, and the boy wobbled and slid down the track, trying to grab onto the wall.

I started laughing, but quickly went and grabbed him, going in front of him so he would stop.

He stuck out his bottom lip, whining. "Y/N-eeeee, that was mean."

"Next time, don't like to me saying you can't skate." I gave him a look.

"How did you know I can't skate." He blinked rapidly, licking is lips.

I shook my head. "I don't know-just this weird feeling or...memory."

"Memory?" He questioned. "You mean you think you are remembering some things?"

"I-I don't know." I said honestly. "Maybe." I smiled once again.

He smiled to.

"Come on I'll help you skate." I slowly grabbed his hand, feeling his soft skin touch mine. Tingles spread up my arm from feeling his hand touch my own.