||Fourteen||

|WARNING: Mature Theme|

|Y/N Y/L/N|

"Then kiss me." He said, staring at me intensely. The constant flirting going on between us has been driving me crazy. The way he touches me, wether it be his arms wrapped around me or just placing a hand on my shoulder, I wanted more. Dates, hand holding and cute texts made it seem like we were a couple, however we've never officially made lip to lip contact. Sure there was the cheek, forehead and nose kisses; but for some reason I couldn't help but desperately want to feel his lips placed onto my own

I looked away as my cheeks heated due to my thoughts. "Just play the game."

Baekhyun crawled, due to the height of the fort, and pressed the button on the console turning it off. "Why don't we play another game?" He looked back at me.

"Hey I was in the middle of playing." I pouted.

"Don't do that." He said quietly, moving towards me.

"Do what?"

"Pout." He started, and now he was right in front of me, arms on either side of my body. "-because it's making me want to-" his voice slowly crescendoed into a whisper. "-kiss you."

I licked my lips and Baekhyun's eyes flickered from my mouth back to my eyes.

The boy slowly leaned in, eyes fluttering shut as he did so. This time with out backing away or being resentful, I moved my head him as well.

I felt like a craving I never knew I had was being fulfilled. Baekhyun's pale pink lips felt soft against my own- I've never experienced a sensation like this before.

His hand slid up my right leg, and then ran up the inside of my shirt, rubbing my skin softly with his delicate fingers. My hands attached themselves to his cheeks where I pressed his face harder against mine, not allowing any space between us. Baekhyun moved his body closer to mine so he was in-between my legs while my back was pressed against his bed. The kiss started out as something loving and sweet, but turned into something rough and lustful. I knew he had been craving this moment too. Without removing our lips from one another, Baekhyun pulled my body away from the side of the bed so I was now sitting on his lap, straddling his waist. His hands explored up my back, down my sides. I slid mine around his cheeks, down his neck and then into his hair, where I tugged softly. The geek kept smiling throughout the kiss.