||Seven||

|Y/N Y/L/N|

"So how are we gonna do this?" I asked Baekhyun, staring at his handsome face

"So how are we gonna do this?" I asked Baekhyun, staring at his handsome face. Why do I keep saying these things?

Gosh, I can't believe we used to be best friends. I wonder if I thought he was cute back then...

"Our project." He started saying. "I'm going to show who you really are through our project."

"You mean the partner research one?"

"Well what other one." He snorted.

"Yea yea ok. But how? Just writing stuff isn't gonna show people.." I frowned.

"That's why, we are going to do video tapes." He smiled.

"So we video tape each other? Like an everyday kind of thing, or-?"

"Precisely. I guess your gonna be stuck hanging out with me for a few weeks."

Maybe...this was a chance to help build our friendship we apparently had when we were younger. This was a chance to show people the real me, a chance to show Baekhyun.

I smiled happily, and suddenly did something I didn't expect myself to do.

I hugged him.

~

|Byun Baekhyun|

Y/N smiled widely, and suddenly she wrapped her arms around me, placing her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you." She said softly, and I felt heat spread to my cheeks at the sudden contact, but slowly wrapped my arms around her as well.

Someone coughed and I immediately let go of her.

"Well we should get going. Catch ya later Y/N/N." Namjoon said, giving
Y/N a side hug.  The other boy's did aswell, and all walked off leaving Y/N and I alone.

"So...what's your number?" I asked shyly, and coughed. "Only because I need it for you know to contact you about the project."

And because I want to talk to you more.

She laughed. "I gave it to you at the café remember? I wrote it on your hand."

Oh right. I am an idiot.

"Aha right." I scratched the back of my hand.

"You washed your hand didn't you? and forgot about it?"

I shook my head. "No..I just never texted you."