||Nine||

|Y/N Y/L/N|

"Because I've been in love with you ever since fifth grade

"Because I've been in love with you ever since fifth grade."

Those words rang in my ears, and stirred inside my head.

I stared at him shocked, and he was looking back at me, searching my emotions.

"Wh-" I started but he cut me off.

"Listen to me." He breathed deeply. "You think I'm totally insane right." He removed his hands from my shoulders, and he started laughing softly.

"The emotion of hatred towards you covered the love I still had for you." He started fiddling with a ring that was on his finger.

"I wanted you to love me back- I wanted it so bad. But you became popular and forgot about me- and the sadness and anger took over and covered the love. But ever since- ever since you sat next to me in our English class that day- they were starting to be revealed again."

I was absolutely speechless at his words.

"You said you wanted to change- and I was shocked. I thought popularity and Ying had totally taken over. I don't know why but you just snapped out of it one day."

Now it was my turn to look away.
"The reason I wanted to stop being that popular figure was because...of you."

I looked back at him and he seemed shocked. (A/N BOI B JUNGSHOOK)

"Just always seeing you glare at me when I had a crush on you-" I stopped my words quickly covering my mouth.

"Y-you like me?" Baekhyun's lips were curling into a smile, and I reddened. "Since when?"

My lip found its way between my teeth. "End of last year."

"Wow." He mumbled, then spoke more confidently. "Of course you like me- look at me."

I slapped his arm, and he grabbed it pouring.

"Whatever." I started and then sighed again. "But- I don't- don't love you Baekhyun."

I tried not to look back into his eye, but I did.

His glossy eyes seemed to break, and he licked his lips, nodding.

"I didn't expect you too." He showed me a broken smile.

We both sat there in silence.

I was about to break it when Baekhyun got up from my bed, and stood in front of me.

"What are you doing-"

Both of his soft hands grabbed onto my cheeks and he leaned down, pulling my head towards his.

Slowly, he laid his lips upon my forehead.

Baekhyun's pink lips felt soft and delicate against my skin.