||Nineteen||

|Y/N Y/L/N|

I didn't sleep at all

I wasn't sure if it was the fact I was locked in a storage room, or the fact Ying found out we spied on her.

It was probably a mix of both.

I snuggled up closer to Baekhyun on the mat. Legs intwined while our bodies fit closely together like a puzzle piece. Right now this was the only thing keeping me from having a mental breakdown.

"Psssst. Y/N." I heard a deep voice. I lifted my head slightly to see Chanyeol staring at me.

"Huh? What's up?" I asked quietly, not wanting to wake Baekhyun.

"Are you okay? You look a little shaken up." The tall male sat up rubbing his eyes.

A breathy laugh escaped my lips and I pushed myself away from Baekhyun, sitting up as well. "Not really to be honest."

Chanyeol patted the spot next to him and I quietly walked over, sitting next to him.

"I'm scared." I said quietly.

The giant swung his arm around me in a comforting manner, and held me in a warm side hug. "She won't do anything to you. I'll make sure of it." He said and stared at me.

"But what if-"

"Y/N we all love you a lot. You mean the world to us, to Baekhyun, to me." He smiled- some strange emotion lingering in his eyes.

"Thanks Yeol." I smiled warmly, fully embracing him this time. His huge figure engulfed me.

I was ready to release the hug but he clung to me still, leaving me there awkwardly. I coughed, and he released immediately.

"S-sorry." He stuttered but smiled a goofy smile.

"It's alright." I poked his shoulder. "Do you know what time it is? My phones dead."

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and checked the time. "6:35 am."

"Ah not too bad. I hope someone unlocks the door soon." I looked around the dark room, everyone was asleep except Chanyeol and I.

Baekhyun was tightly curled in a ball, Sehun, Minseok, Jongdae and Yixing were spread out on one another, while Kyungsoo and Jongin were curled up together.

Suddenly I heard the click of the door and light flooded the storage room.

"What the- WAKE UP!" A voice boomed and I awkwardly looked over to make eye contact with one of the school's coaches.