||Twenty Five||

|Y/N Y/L/N|

It's been a rough couple days, but I tried changing my attitude and staying positive- especially because it was finally New Year's Eve

It's been a rough couple days, but I tried changing my attitude and staying positive- especially because it was finally New Year's Eve. Everyone was meeting up at Baekhyun's that evening to do the countdown together.

It was only 10am, and the party was starting at 7pm, so I decided to head to the mall to buy a new outfit or something for tonight.

Some days you just gotta treat yourself.

I decided to take the bus and I was waiting for it to arrive when I heard my phone ping, signalling I got a text message.

'Oh, it's Chanyeol!' I thought.

From: Yeollie
Hey Y/N! I was wondering if u wanted to hangout one on one before the party ~

To: Yeollie
Hi hi! I'm heading to the mall do u wanna tag along? I'd love some company

From: Yeollie
Yes! I'll pick u up in 10?

To: Yeollie
Alright :) ~

I smiled happily to myself as I always had such a fun time hanging with Chanyeol. I loved the little happy virus.
Plus, I didn't have to take the bus now.

Ten minutes passed by quickly, and soon Chanyeol pulled up in his black car. I hopped inside the passengers seat, buckled up the belt and then finally turned to face him. When I did my mouth fell open, a taken back.

"Chanyeol-" my eyes were wide as a smug smile played on his lips.
In the drivers seat sat Park Chanyeol with now red hair, wearing a leather jacket with a white t-shirt, and black ripped jeans.

"You look- good

"You look- good." I said, still shook. I lifted my hand to touch his hair. "It actually really suits you."

He chuckled, making sure I buckled up, and started backing out of my drive way, heading towards the mall. "Thank you. I thought I'd shake things up a bit. It's gonna be a new year, might as well change a bit."