||Three||

|Y/N Y/L/N|

The bell rang indicating the end of the class, and I quickly made my way out the door

I felt someone grab my arm, stopping me.

I turned around coming face to face with the Red headed boy himself.

"What." I mumbled.

He glared at me. "We are partners."

"Really? I had no idea." I said sarcastically and started walking away from him down the hallway.

Why am I being this mean?!

He followed me down the hallway. "I get it you don't wanna be seen with me, whatever. But-" he started but a group of girls stepped in front of us.

"Hello Y/N." one of the girls bowed.

"Hello." I gave her a small smile.

"Uh I was just wondering if you wanted us to block him because he's bothering you, and you know he's him." She motioned towards Baekhyun.

I looked over at the boy and he just gave her a rude look.

I felt my mouth become agape at her words. I was shocked- yea he was bothering me but you don't need to take him away. What the hell.

I closed my mouth, looking her straight in the eye.

"No thank you." I said, and then did a shocking move.

I linked my arm with Baekhyun's.

"He's not bothering me, and I don't understand why you put him in a category. He's just like me; a person. Not a Loser, not a jock, just Baekhyun. And I'm just Y/N. So please don't put people higher or lower then others." With that, I turned and walked away dragging Baekhyun with me.

I felt his gaze on me, and I finally looked over at him.

"Yes?"

Our arms were still linked together.

"Oh. Sorry." I pulled away from him, awkwardly sticking my hand in my jacket pocket.

"What was that?" He asked, his hand on my shoulder turning me to face him.

"What was what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"That! What was that?" He furrowed his.

"What!?"

"You stood up for me..." he now looked down at his shoes, hand still on my shoulder.

"Because I don't understand why people act like assholes to you and your friends because you're smart or like nerdy things. And I'm sick and tired of you hating me! I didn't even do anything."

Baekhyun was quiet for a moment. "Who said I hated you?" He frowned.

"You've been glaring at me since like..seventh grade!"

"Just because your Miss Popular, doesn't mean everybody likes you." He growled harshly.

I squinted my eyes. "I don't expect everyone to."

The male scoffed, removing his hand from my body and running it through his hair.

"Well guess what Princess? You act like you do."

Princess... why did my heart suddenly squeeze when he said that?

"What do you know? People constantly look at me and say-"

A cough interrupted is this time.

"What!" Baekhyun and I said at the same time turning to face the person.

"Oh. Hi Ying."

I peered over at her looking from Baekhyun to me. That's when I noticed Baekhyun looked almost..scared.

"What are you doing..." she then lowered her voice. "With him."

By seeing Baekhyun's reaction he heard her say that.

"We have a project we have to work on and we are discussing it, why..." I said softly.

"Hm just wondering." She then sighed and put on an obviously fake smile.

"Have a good day Baekhyun." She then grabbed my arm dragging me down the hallway.

I looked back at the red headed boy, and he stood in the middle of the hallway, clinging onto his backpack with a reaction I'll probably never forget.

~

The bell that indicated the end of the day rang, and I walked towards my locker, waiting for Ying. Namjoon and Jongin passed, giving me a small shove indicating a goodbye.

I checked my watch. It's already been ten minutes...where could she be?

Maybe she wanted me to meet her at her last class...

I walked down the hall noticing that a bunch of students had already left.  Suddenly I heard whispering.

Curious, I turned my head to the janitors closet.

Listening closely, I heard two voices.

One male and one female, both familiar.

The door was open slightly, and I peered through.

I was definitely right, a female and a male, but who were they?

"I thought I told you to stay away from her." The girl said, with a nasty tone.

As I was about to turn away, my eye captured a flash of red.

Is that..Baekhyun?

And Ying!?