||Eleven||

|Y/N Y/L/N|

Baekhyun and I took the bus together everyday, and even hung out a bit between classes

To be honest I don't really know what we were- we weren't dating, but we were more slightly than friends, and people sure seemed to notice.

I adjusted my backpack as we walked down the hallway together, and he grabbed my hand, swinging it as we walked.

"Hey- did you want to come eat lunch with me and the boys today?" He nudged me softly. "Join the geeks?"

"Sure!" I smiled, "Just let me call Namjoon." I was about to pull out my phone before a small group of girls came up to us.

"Hello Y/N!" They said bowing.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Um are you dating- him?" One girl asked.

I looked at Baekhyun and then them. "No- no we aren't dating."

"But you are holding hands." she frowned.

I looked at our connected hands and felt Baekhyun going to pulled away, but I squeezed his hand.

"So?" I shrugged.

They suddenly felt very nervous. "You know- its not right for someone like you to be with someone like him."

"I could care less." I said. Again, I'm sick of this.

"Ying says-"

"Ying is a liar and someone thirsty for popularity." I sighed.

The group of girls all looked stunned. "Don't you hate feeling like people are higher than you?"  I asked.

All of them shook their heads.

"Then please, do something about this. Baekhyun is not a geek- sure he likes some nerdy things but guess what, I like the things he does too! Does that make me a geek? If you guys want this to stop, you need to stop treating Ying, and even me, Namjoon, Jongin, Sehun and others like we are higher than you. Treat us just like you would treat your friends." I sighed.

"We'll help Y/N. But what if Ying- does something to us?" A girl said fearfully.

"Then I'll do something to her." I looked over at Baekhyun who winked, and then dragged me to where we were going to eat lunch.

"Feisty." He chuckled. "I'm proud."

I rolled my eyes. "I hope they help fix this messed up school."

"Don't worry princess i'm sure they will- plus our presentation is due in two weeks, don't forget once the school see's that, everything will change."

I nodded happily, and then called Namjoon quickly letting him know I was going to eat lunch with Baekhyun.

"Can we join you Y/N?" Namjoon asked, and I heard Jongin and Sehun's pleads in the back.