||Twenty Three||

*all I'm gonna say here is WINK WONK WINK WONK WINK WONK MATURE CONTENT AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER- U R WARNED*

^ *hyperventilates* ^

|Y/N Y/L/N|

It was finally December 24th, Christmas Eve.

My parents decided to host a party, and invited all of my friends' families.

The house was busy as all the parents were chatting, while the teens were all goofing off in the basement.

"Frick I suck at just dance." I whined, flinging my limbs around to match the illuminated figure on my tv screen. "-and I'm also against you hobi so I'm no match."

The ray of sunshine laughed while moving effortlessly and perfectly to the song.

"Kai you should verse Hoseok next." Sehun said.

"Oooo yes!" Jimin added in.

I pressed the pause button and bent down placing my hands on my knees, panting, while letting my hair fall over my face. "This is too much physical activity for me- I'm sweating. Please take over Jongin before I die."

The nineteen boys cracked up over my un-athleticism.

"Aww that's my athletic princess." Baekhyun snickered sarcastically, opening his arms to me as I waddled over to the couch. I placed the top half of my body over Baekhyun's lap, while my legs dangled over Namjoon's.

"Like you could do any better." I said sassily, and then started running my fingers through his fluffy brown locks.

"Yea well- ugh I'm not even gonna say a comeback to that because what your doing feels really good." He purred, closing his eyes, and pressing his head against my hand.

"You know baek, you should dye your hair again. I loved it when it was red."

"You really think so?"

"Yes." I pulled my hand down from his hair to his cheek, caressing it.

"What colour?" He asked, leaning on my hand again.

"Hmm..I think pink would be cute. Maybe blonde?"

"Pink?" Baekhyun snorted, and then thought about it. "I kinda like that."

I smiled up at him as he looked down at me. Ever so slowly he pulled my hand away from my face and leaned towards me, placing a sweet kiss on my lips. Before Baekhyun could pull away, I dragged him back down for a deeper lip lock.